Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilyasseconomist

Why You're Not Awake Right Now

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura what do you think of this video ??? give some of your ideas about this ?

Edited by ilyasseconomist

Yeah the little voice inside keeps telling me to be quiet and not to create ideas about nonduality etc. I think it's very tempting to believe in nonduality, very dangerous

Very important, felt like a Peter Ralston slap :) It's good to be reminded what's in the way. Thanks for sharing ??

What an amazing share. I had some insights - and these guy has such a playful vibe - it was really a pleasure to see it. Cheers

edit: after this video I wanted to look up how much a session is - because I liked the idea to have a 1on1 session with him - but honestly 90 minutes for 500 dollar was pretty shocking for me. Sad

Edited by bensenbiz

1 hour ago, bensenbiz said:

but honestly 90 minutes for 500 dollar was pretty shocking for me. Sad

:o does that include hotel and airfare??

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@ilyasseconomist you're not awake right now because you're trying to wrap your head around what awakening is before you've experienced it. You think you're missing something. That's all you need to know, not a 40 minute video. Oh, and I disagree with him. "You're not awake because you're too smart," is a dumb thing to say. If that was the case, then you'd have to become "dumb" to understand, then the moment you turned back to "smart" you'd be incapable of remembering. The fact you can integrate awakening and remember it from any state means it has nothing to do with being "smart."  Inability to awaken has nothing to do with previous knowledge or "smartness" from any angle, whether that's book smart, street smart, critical thinking smart, or IQ. Absolutely nothing to do with that. 

Leo would point out the classic mistake of believing it's impossible to understand awakening. That's an unfounded assumption. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState i agree with you, Then that's mean awakening is beyond the understanding and aaah sound it's not happening in the brain, the mysterious thing that people when got awakening  they identified their self with awakening they react like sort of experience happening or something which is include body sensation and aaah sound which is weird and contradiction.

and BTW this guy he is already awaken and he explain that awakening include everything which is beyond our level of understanding you missed the point what he said "smart" mean that you want to know and understand awakening with your little mind and if we go further he said when you know a lot of things "concept" in the state of awareness you really know nothing about the whole things he mean that these concept it's just an illusion generated by the mind which is confused the mind when it try to understand it you just didn't understand the message beyond the words. have a good day my friend.

Edited by ilyasseconomist