Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

The end of reincarnation

83 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm ignorant and a fool. I don't practice what I preach. Plus, I like being a nuisance.

But I don't like being preached to with guerrilla tactics!

I just realized that my model is internally incoherent because it assumes both determinism and free will.
I will contemplate on this tomorrow. Good night!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

But I don't like being preached to with guerrilla tactics!

Nice to know. But I wasn't even talking to you, sweetheart, you jumped in to collect my advice as if it was directed at you.

Maybe that could give you a clue about yourself, and maybe not.

Good night, handsome!

Edited by Truth Addict

@Inliytened1 I see your all trying to say you’ve dropped the body and your energies have raised higher. I get this and my rebuttle is no I’m pretty sure your body has to drop and your awareness has to change into purity. 

8 hours ago, tsuki said:

I just realized that my model is internally incoherent because it assumes both determinism and free will.

Good morning! I must have been tired yesterday. Free will and determinism is not a binary choice.
They are two directions on the scale of consciousness. Determinism being more expansive, free will being contracted.

Whew!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Yes I too have given this thought and I see the problem that what I’ve said here is enlightenment from an angle 

Liberation from thoughts and them flying out of your body without reaction to the environment, emotional mastery and both of these because you are in the present moment. 

I get it, it’s mahasamadhi if you look at it in this way. 

No actual value to thoughts in time, no human life that is better or worse, no dualities because there’s no thoughts of value to the present moment and nothing to understand or to gain or lose. 

No thoughts of value = liberation 

I will reconsider my answer by looking into Hindu traditions. 

But I think I see the problem, just because there is no seperate in your own box of reality, does not mean there is not an actual seperation in absolute infinity (between you and absolute infinity)  The paradox still remains but not in your “box” anymore because you’ve removed thought value from your box. I.e this is the point where you realise you are also everything and the opening to love. It’s the point where you need to acquire self knowledge about yourself and absolute truth. 

which makes the fundamental problem still remain. All of this is happening inside your own box with you unaware of the need to escape the box. 

You are not aware how you created the box, for you to escape it to be all of the boxes. Not for you to be all the boxes. But for all the boxes to be their own boxes, without your box there. Your box doesn’t exist in the first place because only from here do you never realise that there was never a separation  between all the boxes and itself completely. That your box never actually happened. That your life didn’t actually happen literally. But there is no “realisation” of this because there’s no one to have the realisation. There is no you - freedom 

You come full circle, because what are you looking for whilst enlightened ? Your asking yourself ... not who am I ? But what am I ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Relax, why so much thinking? 

I get it You are trying to figure out THIS. Maybe THIS is not What appears to be and What you think this is. 

Meditation is the way. ❤️

You are Love that's what you are. Wake up. 

Question about reincarnation. 

You've chosen this life and You Will choose next one. How, why? 

Because You are God. But You are still playing games. You are making them. 

Yes you are making them, nothing more than a game that appears to be happening for someone, you... 

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity yes, the intent of the being to end reincarnation is the intent of MYSELF all along playing. 

Anyways I’ve lost the taste to talk about these things without experience. I get why I can trust gurus now with their stages of enlightenment. Need to cover the basic ones for now 

Edited by Aakash

You Can only fear death when You indentify with body. For God's sake You are not body You are everything. Like literally everything. 

All powerfull God. ?

@zeroISinfinity do you not have the awareness to realise you are localised to your body ? Your body is your box not your physical body. You are localised to your box. 

Why are you not in my box ? Answer me this 

Just now, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity do you not have the awareness to realise you are localised to your body ? Your body is your box not your physical body. You are localised to your box. 

Why are you not in my box ? Answer me this 

Full of materialistic assumptions. 

Localised, body, box. 

Lol box. 

THIS IS ME. C'mon donkey (It's Just funny, It's Just is, Perfect description).

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

No actual value to thoughts in time, no human life that is better or worse, no dualities because there’s no thoughts of value to the present moment and nothing to understand or to gain or lose. 

No thoughts of value = liberation 

Sigh, how do I get this to you? I've been saying the same thing over and over and you're not acknowledging this.
I am not speaking from a place of non-duality at the expense of the human individual life.
Enlightenment is not in opposition to thoughts. It is not in opposition to duality.
You have to transcend duality, but then you come back to live this life without any regrets.

It is actually possible to care, even if you're free.

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Full of materialistic assumptions. 

Localised, body, box. 

Lol box. 

THIS IS ME. C'mon donkey (It's Just funny, It's Just is, Perfect description).

Sorry man, but you are our of your league. You have no idea what materialism is.
It has nothing to do with the fact that something can have extents.

While it is certainly true that Aakash would benefit from more stillness, stillness does not imply flushing the mind down the toilet. This discussion is not based on idle intellectualism, so please still your anti-intellectual ideology.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki OK. What materialism is?

But I Will tell You the the Truth. 

Matter does not exist at all. ?

Stuff You see around You (lol, Just efin lol) they are made from actual Love. 

But I am Just deluded, way, way under your league. Sorry. Hehe. I am Just You. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

24 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Sorry man, but you are our of your league. You have no idea what materialism is.

@zeroISinfinity I apologize for saying this, I got caught up in my emotions.
While I do think that you are mistaken, saying that you have 'no idea' was disrespectful.

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@tsuki OK. What materialism is?

Materialism is a belief that reality is fundamentally made of matter and that consciousness is an emergent property of this dead, mechanical system.
It tends to dismiss subjective experience as unreal while glorifying objective facts that are discovered through rational thinking.
More broadly speaking, it is within the paradigm of substance dualism with the added twist of over-emphasizing the material.

We're speaking from substance monoism where the substance of reality is consciousness of various densities/frequencies.
Both the 'subjective' and 'objective' are forms of consciousness, but chosen arbitrarily through the identification of the egoic mind.
Even if this substance is one, that does not imply that things within it can't interact. If you put your hand on the wall, it stops. This is boundedness.

This is not idle intellectualism devoid of hands-on experience.
Nonduality can be spoken of, but it requires skill that you seem to dismiss.
OF COURSE, it is spoken of from the point of view of the egoic mind. From the point of oneness, the only thing that can be said is 'meditate'.

Edited by tsuki