OBEler

Sunlight on your balls increase testosteron up to 200%

9 posts in this topic

There is only one study to this:

"In 1939, Dr. Myerson measured circulating testosterone in men and exposed their various body parts to UV.[x] After five days of chest exposure, testosterone increased by 120 percent. When genitals were exposed, testosterone increased by 200 percent! Can you imagine the increase in tanning business if that information becomes well known?"

Has some of you experience with this? Sounds very powerful

ill try revealing my nutsack on my balcony but i dont want to get arrested for indecent exposure

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I pee in my back yard multiple times a day, exposing the nuts to the light. 

I sure hope this has been working for me all summer

Do not do this!

I sunbaked nude for only 30minutes once in the summer. Once.

Worst sunburn ever.

I had excruciating pain for the next 3 days, I legit thought something seriously bad had happened, actually checked myself to the hospital, and got an ultrasound test on my balls because I thought I had testicular torsion. 

Nope. Just badly sunburned balls. Once the skin peeled they were so raw and sensitive, I couldn't even move without pain.

Took about 3 days to heal. Worst pain in my life. 

0/10 would not recommend.

From an evolutionary perspective, I think this would be factually false. Because the scrotum is naturally kept away from exposure. Testosterone is a powerful hormone, it promotes all the "Alpha" features of the male. If sunlight actually increases testosterone, then I believe the scrotums would have been on our backs or something.

Our genitals need to be exposed to the sun yes its important but no more than a few minutes a day. There is more to it on an energetic/spiritual level than just physical/testosterone but i will not get into that. Nature is perfect, you are perfection created in its image, every part of you holds great importance and value.

5 - 15 minutes naked in the full sun and bare feet grounded to the earth highly helpful for good health on all levels.

Thankfully people are waking up and even science is finally catching up to what our monks, yogis, sages, mystics and ancient philosophers have been telling us since the beginning of time.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I wonder if going on a sun bed would have the same result? 

I will try this for the next week. 6hrs a day on the sunbed with just my ball bags on display.

I will come back like this Alpha dude I hope

In my experience, exposing your giggleberries to sunlight is hugely beneficial.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@Bill W It will not, if anything you are more likely to get cancer from something artificial than something natural. Not in a million years can Vitamin D supplements or Technology replicate the truth depth of the suns rays and effect it has on our bodies.

Trust me, I understand how nature works.

B R E A T H E