Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Will there be a point in the Universe where i will become Everything?

11 posts in this topic

I am a limited finite human being & i can understand that someone has to wear my shoes. But i am also Everything.

Will there be a point in the Universe where i will just become everything & stop being finite?

I mean that i am tired of being aware only of this small stupid self. I wanna become aware of everything. I want to become INFINITE!!  I am sick & tired of being finite . Doesn't feel like GOD.

I just wanna be God proper. Am i asking too much?? It should be my birthright as GOD.

Edited by SQAAD

You're at that point NOW.  You Are God.  You are Everything.  You Are Reality.

Namaste my friend?

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I am a limited finite human being & i can understand that someone has to wear my shoes. But i am also Everything.

Will there be a point in the Universe where i will just become everything & stop being finite?

I mean that i am tired of being aware only of this small stupid self. I wanna become aware of everything. I want to become INFINITE!!  I am sick & tired of being finite . Doesn't feel like GOD.

I just wanna be God proper. Am i asking too much?? It should be my birthright as GOD.

You must walk before you can run. 

The first awakening you need is to realize you are a hologram.  This will shatter the materialist paradigm    Can you stomach that?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The first awakening you need is to realize you are a hologram.  This will shatter the materialist paradigm    Can you stomach that?

I realised that i am a hologram with the help of psilocybin. I no longer believe in the materialist paradigm & don't hold science as the absolute truth.

To be honest what i can't stomach is that i may have to live forever or that non existence doesn't exist... 

I always liked the idea of non-existence. It wouid be better than sleep & i love sleep more than anything.

@SQAAD Yes, the moment you realize who you truly are 

Who you truly are can't be anything else but Truth. Although you're free to think otherwise.

unborn Truth

21 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

I realised that i am a hologram with the help of psilocybin. I no longer believe in the materialist paradigm & don't hold science as the absolute truth.

To be honest what i can't stomach is that i may have to live forever or that non existence doesn't exist... 

I always liked the idea of non-existence. It wouid be better than sleep & i love sleep more than anything.

Well you are stuck with yourself :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

What you is a hologram, the real you? How do you mean by a hologram?

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

5 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

What you is a hologram, the real you? How do you mean by a hologram?

Have to discover this for yourself...but i got a direct non-dual "hit" of Infinity and its nature.   It contains all qualities.  One of these is no qualities.  When everything and nothing are superimposed or fused you get a dream or a hologram or an hallucination.  That's what you are dude.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Oh i see. cool

Hope to have some experience one day. :)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

Seems that you need a big change, either in your life or your mentality. 

You just don't enjoy your life man. Have it cross your mind that the existential crisis stuff are just an excuse?

Edited by Kensho

@Kensho

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

Seems that you need a big change, either in your life or your mentality. 

You just don't enjoy your life man. Have it cross your mind that the existential crisis stuff are just an excuse?

The existential crisis is an excuse for what? I am genuinely curious about the Truth.  Leo is responsible for infecting me with that virus lol. I don't expect the Truth to save me or anything. It might even destroy me. It has caused problems in my life already. Pursuing Truth nowadays makes you look like a lunatic.

Yup i definetely need a big change in my life & mentality.  I hate suffering, pain,  some groups of people. I enjoy life but at the same time i deny many aspects of reality which cause me a great deal of suffering. Many things which my limited mind can't understand, accept & love.

Sleep is the best thing for me. I love it more than anything in existence. No worries, nothing, you just surrender & it takes you all the ride home.