Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inliytened1

If you had a mystical experience please describe it

26 posts in this topic

I had an oob a while back which changed me and put me on the path I'm on. It's really no different than any others you've read about. Lifted up out of my body, over the apartment I was in, got the tour of the cosmos, time/space was meaningless, saw what I thought was God, infinite white light that enveloped the cosmos and shrunk them in the palm of my hand. Only it wasn't God, it was my higher self or true form. But only years later I would realize that. When I opened my eyes, I felt the universe vibrating altogether as one symphony as if everything was praising God by just being. I felt the oneness.

Some other experiences I consider mystical (but not in the classical sense) is that after practicing evocation magic for years, some of the spirits are starting to show up in my dreams. They blend in so well, that if you weren't analysing the dream, it wouldn't even be known. Or receiving oracles from them while meditating during the ritual. My first time I was so excited, I just ended the ritual without letting the spirit give me the full oracle. ?

I had at least 2 experiences which I may call mystical. 

One is on 5meo. Firstly, I became a dot and went into a different dimension. Few thoughts arised: I am loosing my life, I became crazy. Then BAM! Complete peace, bliss, Love. I am Cosmic Love or unconditional Love, I am everything, for eternity and then my ego returned to the body. 

Another was on lsd. I became conscious that I am here the only One. I called my friend and I knew that he is me and it's me talking to me. And that my kid is me, my mother is me. I CAN'T talk to anyone, there is no point to talk to anyone since everyone is me. It was so scary that I started to talk to myself that I want to forget this experience. I don't want to know the Truth. And after some time I returned to normal. With this sad thing that I am alone was a nice thing - freedom. Freedom to do what you want. Nobody is stopping you since there is only You. :)

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I have not had what @Inliytened1 has described... feeling frozen in time. But an orange stage, computer science colleague of mine had that on weed and he freaked out!

Its interesting how people on this forum describe experiences. They use the word 'one' a lot and 'i am everything' or I am 'blabla'. This isn't natural to my expression and don't know why. I have no natural urge to say I am the present moment. In my experience what 'I am' is irrelevant because the experience goes beyond identification itself. It may also mean I haven't experienced ego disidentification possibly. 

There have been 3 experiences of mine that are most interesting(the rest are not)

1. after first time doing holotropic breathe work there was something going on with the fucken trees around me... I could feel their 'liveness'. I don't know but they felt really really alive and intelligent. They felt like they had a very strong intelligence about them, a very strong presence, they glowed(not visibly but consciously) they were grand, impressive, they were alive! I was so close to identifying with a tree rather than a human, etc etc etc. I told me friend about my experience and this is what uttered out of my mouth "I could see the spirits in the trees". Now my experience was nothing like seeing spirits, but it was what my mouth uttered out... which makes me think maybe this is what shamans mean by spirits?

2. when I meditate I get a strong sense that... there is nothing outside of the present moment. This literally means the entire universe, galaxy etc are all in the present moment. All people on this forum are literally inside the present moment. This means a lot of stuff but it cannot be described.

3. Sensory deprivation. when I meditate sensory deprivation occurs and your consciousness zooms closer and closer into 'the source'. The best way you can describe this is 'the void'. 

I doubt anyone has experienced this before... but I have had the sensation of teleportation. Because of experience 2. it makes it possible to teleport. So you can bring different dualistic aspects of reality into your little self consciousness at will. Too hard to describe and no one has experienced it before though so no point discussing it too much.

Another one that no one has experienced before... objects in duality have 'aliveness' a consciousness of their own. Rocks are alive, they feel just like us, there is no difference between us and a rock. They talk to you telepathically you're just not conscious of it... Its why your mood changes on a rainy day vs a sunny day... objects telepathically talk to you and during samadhi you can be a rock if you wanted too. 

@Jkris there are massive downsides to this way of life. It lacks love and creates too much masculinity which makes it hard to bring love into your life. If you are too the opposite way though you can start taking your experiences too seriously and get attached into crap. 

Edited by electroBeam

One of the earliest memories I can still Remember, I'm guessing I was about 5.  Looked up at  the sky and an experience happened that can't be explained but the easiest way would be to say I became the sky.  Then I thought about it and it didn't make any sense so i thought it away or something.