Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxV

So i had this insight (with possible trap attached to it)

2 posts in this topic

So i've been a huge fan of the Spiral Dynamics model. I listen to the mini-series alot and i bought the book so i can really delve deep into this fantastic find. 

It really is my most mind-blowing find and realization since i've read 'The Power of Now', which started my whole journey.

I've also been watching Leo's latest work, which i absolutely love. Its so deep so from every rewatch there will be new nuggets of knowledge. 

On to the insight:

I was working today, listening to the stage orange part of Leo's mini-series. At some point he talks about scientism and how Richard Dawkins bashes stage blue. But that he doesn't realize that he actually does the exact same thing as the stage blue people. 

At this moment something clicked in me. 

The stage blue people take the bible as THE TRUTH, Stage orange people take science and facts and studies etc as TRUTH. 

in this case truth = truth which is inside 'THE TRUTH' or the absolute. 

Both are false and a hallucination. If i draw God or Allah, thats just an imaginative concept. but i have drawn it in 'the material' reality. Yet it 'could' be god and in the absolute, it is. 

If i write a thesis or research paper, i use symbols for others to understand. But this is all in the same 'material reality' 

so in that case both the drawn gods or the research paper aren't diffrent. 

What i mean to say with this is, is that i start to read between the lines, or to see the big picture.  

The possible trap.

I've been sharing and talking about Spiral Dynamics alot with my friends and family. Not everyone is interested but both my brother and father are. 
I was actually suprised my father already knew it, and he knows it well(I think my father is at yellow, he had a job which required systems thinking and a big picture view on things, he's also well aware of spirituality and non-duality and such topics). 

But my brother is pretty scientific and pragmatic and if i get too woo-woo with some of the material he plays the science card. 
He also gets a little triggered by some of the material Leo talks about 'because science blabla'

The problem is i still like science and i like some of the material he shares (he shares alot of stuff from sources like pbs spacetime etc). But since i start to see that science is limited, i'm starting to lose interest in it and i'm not sure if this is a good thing. 

I absolutely love learning, but i know there is more than just 'the normal stuff'. 

its also quite difficult because apart from my father(which is awesome on it self) i have no-one to seriously discus these subjects. All my friends are into the more stage orange things. 

increased consciousness

when i had this insight, i also experienced a moment of increased consciousness.  

i realized we probably can zoom infinitely in all directions, weither i see 'my hand' or 'atoms' inside my hand it doesn't change anything. Even if we, at this moment cannot zoom in further than the plank length it still doesn't change anything. 'zooming in and out'.. there is no in and out. It also made me realise the 'multi dimensionalness' of everything. 

I have these insights and realisations alot lately, which i think is awesome! 

But i'm really interested what you guys have to say about this?   

Welcome to tier two ?

As for the trap, the best way around it is open-mindedness.