AlphaAbundance

Why no black people in enlightenment stuff?

29 posts in this topic

Thanks folks for educating me in the existence of self-identified black, nigga, african-american teachers. All these different names for races (most of which confuse me) shows the relativity of it all (culture and skin colour), posing as an absolute (black and white). Helping people to understand the relativity should help to dissolve the oppression? Personally I don't believe in race, I haven't got one, it's a psychological creation. But most others do, so I respect racial differences in the same way as religious ones. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

mike tyson has done 5meo, the 2nd title is misleading they were talking about 5meo at start, he describes his trip on it

Edited by khalifa

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

That's just judgements. Now I am judging you for judging his content as 'inferior' / ' new age ' . It's all about the energy he sends. It's not even about the words, it's not about the topics, it's all about the energy and his energy is enlightening  :D 

Im not judging his content by "inferior" but by talking about topics that are invented by the woo woo community and have zero proof to be real.

What if he uplifts people with high energy but is deluding people with fairytales? then naive people smack their head to the wall of reality because they trusted on the "law of attraction" 

I am black (ADOS) and I am into Spirituality and Non-Duality.  Also please be more conscious on your usage of the n-word. Not all of us believe in using that verbage to describe one another. 

I think non-dualistic teachings can be very beneficial to the African American community. Particularly due to the amount of suffering endured in our community. It is a goal of mine to one day set up meditation retreats for at risk youth in the black community. A lot of the problem that persist in the black community is due to a lack of consciousness. 

Aside from InfiniteWaters, who is already mentioned in this thread, there are Gordon Xavier and Ryan Cropper, whom I sometimes watch for tips on astral projection. I doubt that they have had any full-on spiritual awakenings, but they are definitely highly conscious people.

@abundance  that is a really worthwhile goal, best wishes with it. By the way, what's the situation these days with the n-word? I remember it being originally an insult which was taken up by the victims of this bullying, as a form of empowerment, for use by them only. A bit like queer for LGBT folks. But I'm not very good at keeping up to date with these things, they change so fast (that's code for me getting older!). 

Nick. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

3 hours ago, MuddyBoots said:

@abundance  that is a really worthwhile goal, best wishes with it. By the way, what's the situation these days with the n-word? I remember it being originally an insult which was taken up by the victims of this bullying, as a form of empowerment, for use by them only. A bit like queer for LGBT folks. But I'm not very good at keeping up to date with these things, they change so fast (that's code for me getting older!). 

Nick. 

Its a word that is used as a term of endearment. Its been used that way for decades. It isn't necessarily a new phenomena. Its just popularized by hip hop/rap culture.I've used it out of ignorance when I was younger. But that was cultural conditioning.

Edited by abundance
spelling