AlphaAbundance

Why no black people in enlightenment stuff?

29 posts in this topic

This body is african american and these thoughts can't find any niggas in nonduality stuff. Is it like oppression type bullshit?

Good question AlphaAbundance. Nondualism is the mystical strand within all cultures, religions & philosophies, and is often hidden away. But maybe specifically the modern nondualist or neo-advaita movement is not culturally represented equally, could be due to its history, where it developed from. Who is interested in ideas that came most explicitly from the far east?  Though I haven't yet seen racial oppression here, have you? 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

Do you mean that black people don't pursue enlightenment? Sounds rather biased.
There are some spiritual black youtubers, there is the youtuber "Infinite Waters", look him up, he's funny. 

There are many, but prefer other platforms and methods over forums for conscious activity/exchange. Some of the wisest beings i know are African descent.

B R E A T H E

This nigga is more self-actualized and talks more truths than the majority of clowns that claim to be enlightened like sadghuru and moji

51 minutes ago, Moreira said:

This nigga is more self-actualized and talks more truths than the majority of clowns that claim to be enlightened like sadghuru and moji

Lol i am going to pretend i never read that. I would be careful, many of these black youtubers like CarbonNation/Melanation and similar frequency beings are just as much in their own delusion, lost in their own minds and mental cults as many people on these forums. Especially the ones that consider themselves "spiritually superior" because of excess melanin in their skin.

If you want a good inspiration, i suggest looking into (Master Of Earth) on youtube. He was one of the only few who was truly aligned and heart-centred and provided wisdom directly from nature/akash itself. Astarius and Arcturus Ra as well.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@AlphaAbundance check out the channel Infinite Waters on YouTube. I believe him to be way more woke (understanding of nonduality) than much of his content may let on, because that's his business model.

As for why there aren't more black people achieving high levels of awakening... just look around. African American culture is underdeveloped, mostly at spiral Dynamics stage Red and Blue. Of course this is no fault of their own, the result of systemic oppression over centuries. 

Like someone said above, interest in this work usually requires a certain privelege or background, and even then it's extremely rare. Yeah it's shitty and not fair, but here we are. Happy to have you!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I have a black friend in a nondual state. As for why they seem to be scarce, I think others in this thread addressed that pretty well. Pervasive systemic oppression through history has presented that demographic with a lot of development barriers/less opportunity. 

Im black. As a culture we are stuck in religious dogma and group think in my opinion. Not open minded enough to even consider the truth of no self. Might take a few decades or more. 

3 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@AlphaAbundance check out the channel Infinite Waters on YouTube. I believe him to be way more woke (understanding of nonduality) than much of his content may let on, because that's his business model.

As for why there aren't more black people achieving high levels of awakening... just look around. African American culture is underdeveloped, mostly at spiral Dynamics stage Red and Blue. Of course this is no fault of their own, the result of systemic oppression over centuries. 

Like someone said above, interest in this work usually requires a certain privelege or background, and even then it's extremely rare. Yeah it's shitty and not fair, but here we are. Happy to have you!

I've thought the same thing, he is such an embodiment of love and compassion, but never shares the epistemic roots of what he tells his audience

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I just can recommend Master of earth

He suddenly left youtube. Dont know if he is still alive, he had many followers

Edited by OBEler

On 30/08/2019 at 9:09 AM, AlphaAbundance said:

This body is african american and these thoughts can't find any niggas in nonduality stuff. Is it like oppression type bullshit?

;)

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Isn't the word 'nigga' offensive? Kind WC

There is aswell that Guy who pretended having reach coral and who was there on the forum. His channel is death proof if I m right.

I can't stand Infinite bullshit

Edited by Aeris

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

;)

Ralph Smart is great if you want self-actualization, but he has also very nonsense newage topics like Indigo child, twin flames, old souls, spirits, akashic records and other "mythology" that reminds me Teal Swan. This is very attractive to people who wants to feel they're special.

42 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Ralph Smart is great if you want self-actualization, but he has also very nonsense newage topics like Indigo child, twin flames, old souls, spirits, akashic records and other "mythology" that reminds me Teal Swan. This is very attractive to people who wants to feel they're special.

That's just judgements. Now I am judging you for judging his content as 'inferior' / ' new age ' . It's all about the energy he sends. It's not even about the words, it's not about the topics, it's all about the energy and his energy is enlightening  :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Wasn't Jesus half OG Nigga? He the real OG Enlightened being.