Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

Leo’s cult

9 posts in this topic

Haha jokes aside, Leo was a very important person in my transformation, and the friends I met here are so important for me, too good not to share. Thanks Leo for building bridges so I could meet those incredible beings

That’s me and Justin watching the sunset today in Malibu, we meet from time to time to talk about the god bufo alvarius and self actualization stuff.

It’s so amazing to have other people to share this crazy and beautiful path with 

has someone else met in person?

Would love to see more pics ?

FD3DC9CA-B507-499E-A0C3-02BD44880F55.jpeg

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

In Scotland people only seem to care about football and other totally unconscious shit. I would love to meet someone different. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Shaun WOAH a fellow superior high conscious superior being

Same with people around me PEASANTS

You know my pain

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

In northern Ireland everyone's drunk all the time haha. I think once enlightenment is attained, it is realised that one cannot meet another...for the two are the same

3 hours ago, Codrina said:

@Shaun I am in Kent. Same people. But would love  to visit Scotland. Any mountains around to climb?

Glamaig, Ben Nevis, Glencoe