Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

What do you imaginary dudes think? 

Edited by Jack River

As long as directions exist for you, All forms of physics exist. 

Without distinctions, what is up and what is down ? 

However, gravity works well in our practical life for understanding positions in space. 

So unfortunately yes gravity is imaginary literally like everything. However, in the world of form, it has no choice but to exists as form. 

What you are doing really is calling the difference between visual space. “A force of gravity” it’s not actually that gravity is there. It’s that the difference in space between forms needs to have something connecting it. Otherwise you could not create a chain link and detailed explanation of what your actually viewing. 

This is what I call beings becoming more complex by adding more distinctions to create greater sense of being finite forms. 

Its funny how we always “discover” new things in the world, because we say it was already there before we came. But was it actually ? Lol are they sure it wasn’t made as soon as we said it was there and made it so. Lol creating higher distinctions as I said. 

Why was the world considered flat and that our ancestors might fall off ? Because that was literally the concept they built for themselves. Everything you know is a concept. That’s what it actually means to say that form is formless and formless is form. 

ANy distinction is delusion. (Form) and the formless is infact a distinction too. So what does that leave us with ? 

Its being and they’re are indistinguishable. So yes gravity actually exists. But it exists as a concept in your head. Not out there in actuality . But in conceptual actuality it exists and so it is a partial truth like all else because there’s no difference between, real or not real. It’s actuality that doesn’t have an opposite because not actual is not a possibility, that’s non existence . This is the non-dual way of looking at duality. So gravity exists! If you can imagine it or believe , it exists for you. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

As long as directions exist for you, All forms of physics exist. 

Without distinctions, what is up and what is down ? 

However, gravity works well in our practical life for understanding positions in space. 

So unfortunately yes gravity is imaginary literally like everything. However, in the world of form, it has no choice but to exists as form. 

What you are doing really is calling the difference between visual space. “A force of gravity” it’s not actually that gravity is there. It’s that the difference in space between forms needs to have something connecting it. Otherwise you could not create a chain link. 

This is what I call beings becoming more complex by adding more distinctions to create greater sense of being finite forms. 

Appreciate your response my beautiful dude❤️?

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River Love this dance. 

What MYSELF beLIEves gravity is?

?❤️

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Is Gravity Image? 

Prior to the notion, it seems there is no gravity..indeed. I was just out on the water and I thought to myself,..if time is imaginary, and gravity seems to effect time on a relative level, is this one imaginary notion effecting another imaginary notion? ?

That’s why I asked you guys  seemed like a good topic. Except time seems less substantial than gravity. I guess senses to thinking  is the difference. 

Edited by Jack River

But on the other hand my the experience of sensing says nothing about gravity. So there’s the thought superimposition. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River Truth of the matter. 

MYSELF is making all  THAT matters  out of Pure "Nothing" (♥️?). 

Gravity/matter contrast. ??

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River Truth of the matter. 

MYSELF is making all  THAT matters  out of Pure "Nothing" (♥️?). 

Gravity/matter contrast. ??

I feel ya??

@Jack River okay re wrote my answer 5 times. Let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I think there is, but I’m not sure which part I’m getting wrong. 

I think it’s does it have to be materially physical for it to exists and the answer is no, because form itself exists. Even the imagination of it makes it exists. But it’s delusion to say it exists because it’s material form and that material form is atoms and not nothingness, which is why we get this whole debate over everything being formless and not form. So nothing actually happened. It only appeared to have happened. “Beyond non-duality/duality conceptually”

So to conclude, gravity is imaginary but it exists. it’s substance is formless, and that formlessness allows it to have form. In the shape of a thought. Which exists. Which is. Which is hallucinated/ imagined to be real. And can be proven not to be real, when you take the thought away. But it did not ever not exists. It existed only as a thought, which was nothing. 

? ugg my brain needs an ambulance. This would be so much easier if my being was synced up. 

@Leo Gura I feel like I’m getting this twisted. But I’m not sure 

Edited by Aakash

Gravity is magnetic? 

I didn’t go to science class?

Edited by Jack River

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

So to conclude, gravity is imaginary but it exists. it’s substance is formless, and that formlessness allows it to have form. In the shape of a thought. Which exists. Which is. 

Edited 1 minute ago by Aakash

Indeed I see that when such things exist they are still imaginary. I see that it’s substance is formless which allows for from indeed. And yes indeed by the shape of thought. Indeed..which exists. 

I gotcha, dude? 

Indeed indeed indeed!!! 

thanks for that very much❤️?❤️?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River form is formless because it’s empty. 

But emptiness is all form because it’s formless. 

Yes gravity is magnetic in both of our thoughts so we can say this statement is true. 

(From the human perspective) 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

@Jack River form is formless because it’s empty. 

But emptiness is all form because it’s formless. 

Yes gravity is magnetic in both of our thoughts so we can say this statement is true. 

Excellent!!?