Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessW

What A Time To Be Alive

2 posts in this topic

Wow. This is truly such and amazing thing to be apart of! Leo, thank you so much for creating actualized, the videos on youtube(which helped get me started on my path to personal development) and this forum. I'm thankful for how real you are and your no bull shit mentality. I've been finding myself easily getting bored therefore on social media( I know, so lame) but now, I feel the need to get on this wonderful forum and can read about other likeminded people's problems, solutions, and personal growths! How awesome is this! It's exactly what I needed to get my mind out of the gutter(social media) and onto something that will help me get to enlightenment! I'm forever grateful for this forum and I think I'll just have to delete all my social media accounts and spend all my phone time on this forum! Excited to read all of the amazing posts on here and grow and learn! Wow! What a time to be alive!! 

Jess 

Isn't it really such an amazing thing? I had never like forums until now! I just wrote over 3,000 words in my first journal post and plan to write more and edit it! I'm trying to change and become self-actualized and be financially free so I have more time for meditation, reading, spending time with friends, exercise, etc. etc. I'm grateful to Leo for creating this as well. I've been following his YouTube videos sort of off and on for a while now. Something led me to his video announcing these forums and there was something inside me that said I have to become a member of this forum for some reason. You know? That voice ? Maybe I'm weird. xD

Your post was very motivating. Thanks for the energy. I love being surrounded by other like minded people. And you're not lame for using social media. I use facebook a lot myself. Okay, maybe I should also be using it less and come here more xD. Everything is okay in moderation, right? Okay maybe not. Stuff like cocaine and such should never be used. Okay. ... Anyway. Just being me, without the bullshit. :P Looking forward to chatting more. 

Cheers