Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordan Welsh

Tips for Hypothyroidism

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you would know anything about successfully countering hypothyroidism as my thyroid has shown abnormal on my most recent blood-work-test. 

Any helpful advice would be very much appreciated and I would be very grateful.

Hi. I don't know about hypothyroidism, but these kind of issues tend to solve themselves when you get your basic health straight. What's your diet, exercise and sleep like? What gets you up and excited in the morning?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

The causes of Hypothyroidism are

- Idiopathic (unknown)
- Radiation
- Autoimmune disorders
- Lack of Iodine intake

I think the only treatment is Drugs. I don't know any alternative treatment.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Jordan Welsh Are you around (or where around) chronic tension & stress?   And or, consider the question, on a scale of 1 - 10, what is the amount of expectation you put on yourself?   Then consider, what’s the actual answer if you’re being completely honest?  Just a hunch, but, maybe you think it’s a 1, but you actually put a lot of pressure on yourself, and have gotten used to it, so you don’t think you do. Maybe you always have for some reason(s) related to how you learned to view reality in general growing up.

If that rings true at all...consider taking a little time each morning to think of things you’ve accomplished, things you made it through, learned more of who you are from. Seeing that it is indeed all ‘adding up’ nicely, and leading to what you are wanting, is just a good feeling and a good perspective. 

Relative, but, maybe there’s a sort of  ‘healthy ceiling’ of engagement, and I wonder if you’re flirting with over-engaging a bit. Like, excitement to cook a meal that’s the best meal you’ve ever made tonight, compared to wanting to eat every great dinner you’ll ever eat for the rest of your life, tonight. If we aren’t at the slower tempo of joy in the moment, joy in the journey, living from feeling - then something is out of whack there, and can not be hammered into place.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

people think that fasting is contraindicated for thyroid but in my experience healing my own thyroid issues it can be a powerful reset to the immune system.

Do a 4-5 fast on water and some sodium/potassium, this is sufficient time for the immune system to break down enough to really counter autoimmunity, upon refeeding you the immune system will bounce back relearning it's environment potentially without the auto immune component. Make sure you get enough fat/cholesterol post fast as these are the basic building blocks of your immune system, protein as well.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

Talk with your doctor. There are many possible reasons for this and a doctor will be in the best position to diagnose the issue.

You guys are amazing! @Nahm thank you so very much for your inspiration, loving and authentic advice which is positively constructive. The problem actually is  hormonal-imbalance which I’ll get corrected ASAP. I’ll just leave you guys an awesome quote from a real hero.

If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate all the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation.

- Lao Tzu