ActualizedDavid

What are Luciferic Temptations ?

11 posts in this topic

Stuff wacko dogmatic psychologists try to convince people of. 

There’s just the light of awareness. Your awareness, on your desires and choosing of thoughts.

:)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ActualizedDavid Here's a song by The Doors that influanced Charles Manson to have his followers carry out the Sharon Tate murders. Warning some of the lyrics are graphic but it's a good example of musical art expressing the Lucifer side of humanity.

2 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

What are Luciferic Temptations ?

Just selfishness & survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just selfishness & survival.

Osho says that the one should  be selfish - nothing wrong about it
only when you're happy yourself, when you're loving yourself - you will be sharing, just becasue of the joy of sharing.

you can only give what you have
therefore:
"People should not be told to be altruistic.
They are miserable—what can they do? They are blind—what can they do? They have
missed their life—what can they do? They can give only what they have. So people are
giving misery, suffering, anguish, anxiety to everybody else who comes in contact with
them. This is altruism? No, I would like everybody to be utterly selfish." qute from the Intimacy

make sense for me

Edited by OmniYoga

@OmniYoga That is called devilry.

You misunderstand Osho. I see people here quoting spiritual masters in such twisted ways, where you end up doing the every opposite of what they teach.

It makes sense to you because it is music to a devil's ears. A devil loves nothing more than to hear a great teacher give him permission to be a devil.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@OmniYoga That is called devilry.

You misunderstand Osho.

you're creating some religion my friend,
there is no any devilry

only scarcity and abundance, a person should be act according to where he/she believe is at

Edited by OmniYoga

38 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

you're creating some religion my friend

Nope

there is no any devilry

Yes, and yet what you wrote is still devilry.

a person should be act according to where he/she believe is at

This is always the case regardless of what anyone says. Everyone is acting how they believe they should. But that does guarantee it will turn out well.

@Nahm  so in the end still my thoughts are the starting point.

https://youtu.be/44S_hkXJHYo

@cetus56  @Leo Gura @Nahm why do people go to this extrems ?  I mean what pull's them. Do we blame just the ego.. 

i , i'm the one that make's tricks to win and be deceptive in life. But is just the identity that gets to killng and "bad" stuff ?

I agree With the meta views that you guys explain. But sometimes It sounds to simple. I do not know.

Edited by ActualizedDavid

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@OmniYoga It makes sense to you because it is music to a devil's ears. A devil loves nothing more than to hear a great teacher give him permission to be a devil.

hah it's not like that, when I read Osho it's more like you've already know that from the beginning, but for some strange reason society got everything backward, and you've forogtten of that basic truth (not always, don't get me wrong here)

I'll insist "that you can give what you already have and you can't not give something you don't embodied yourself"

@OmniYoga perhaps what Osho means here is you must first Love yourself and care for yourself before you can become selfless.  That's not the same as being selfish in the sense that you tell your spouse to mow the grass herself when its your turn but you would rather be on the forum posting.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.