Giulio Bevilacqua

How do you deal with heavily UNCONSCIOUS People

27 posts in this topic

Find people you resonate with. Anything else is a waste of time.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@RawJudah  Yes but this is not the point. Maybe i expressed my self bad. 

I let them be witout any resistence towards their behaviors. 

My doubt is how much can such people condition you unconsciously

@Giulio Bevilacqua Have you ever been the inflicted by their bad decisions? People who are high and drunk often tend to make bad choices. Maybe they drive around drunk or whatever it may be that they do. Do they ever commit crimes with you there? Bring illegal substance in your car while on a car ride? Those are just some ways that just their choices could effect you.

People who hang out around people who smoke cigarettes are more likely to smoke them. You can pretty much replace "smoke cigarettes" with steal, drink, speed, play video games, play soccer, you name it. Do you ever talk like those friends do? Maybe they have a funny way of saying a word, or they have a saying for something, that you have noticed yourself to do the same. 

@Giulio Bevilacqua I know what you mean. Toxic people do rub off on you unconsciously if you spend a lot of time with them. And like others have said, if they are doing unconscious things around you all the time, you might get dragged into it too. It might be best to separate yourself from anyone you think is acting like a chimp and start finding people that go to yoga classes and stuff like that.

@Average Investor  Yes absolutley about the words . But i think that is a normal fact everywhere.

Sometimes i find myself saying things that they have said lot of times like stupid or funny words

@RawJudah Yes that is a good idea. 

Often i'm attracted to their behaviours like smoking cigarettes or talking bad about people. And the more I do not do those things the more I become a stranger to their eyes.

There is a division between me and them and that is that after my consciousness shifts I do not have all this thirst of fame success.

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Error

@Giulio Bevilacqua Of course! They don't want the new you, they want the old you. 

I'm telling you now... if you stick with these people it will be incredibly difficult to grow yourself, which is what you want, right?

Don't make the mistake of looking down on these people though, because they  are just doing what you were doing ;)