Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paulus Amadeus

multidefinition of "becoming conscious of something"

1 post in this topic

I'm pretty into creating multi-definitions for words. I think they really help to make your thinking a lot more clear and precise. It's and Idea I got from Eben Pagan, and I've been experimenting with it quiet a bit in the last two weeks. 

So I just made a multi-definition for "becoming conscious of something"

Here it is:

1. Becoming Conscious of something is Suddenly seeing the way something actually is, based in moment-to-moment experience.  
  2. Becoming conscious of something is noticing that something is happening, where you didn't it notice before.  
  3. Becoming conscious of something is seeing through certain beliefs, ideas, or unconscious models about the world and/or yourself.  
  4. Becoming conscious of something is being able to all of a sudden see a habbit pattern objectively. 
  5. Becoming conscious of something is suddenly noticing what you are doing, or suddenly noticing what is happening. 
  6. Becoming Conscious of something is Becoming aware of a part of your experience, that was seeminly previously hidden to consciousness 
  7. Becoming Conscious of something is suddenly getting a bit closer to truth, and furhter away from being asleep.  
  8. Becommming conscoius of something is consciousness suddenly being a bit less hypnotized by the ego.  

It's a work in progress, so if you have some good new definitions, I'd love to hear them!