Nemo28

Why I am me and and not you?

39 posts in this topic

This reminds me of Leos “Radical Implications of Oneness” video

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Reincarnation is said to work like this: You die and you are reborn as something new. That's kinda true in one sense, but reincarnation is a bit different. The thing with reincarnation is that you are right now reincarnating in everyone simultaneously at this moment! Ta-daaa. But why are you - you and I'am - me? Its because one human-being has it's own memory which the consciousness is bound to being aware of and thus creating one experience at a time. Plain consciousness has no memory it just is only conscious/aware. Consciousness is the eyes of God looking and being aware of the experience which you ultimately are. A God who is thinking that he is a little human born to this world. That's the magic of it, once you experience a number of awakenings you understand that You forgot who you actually are. Ultimately - God forgot that he is God.

Mahadev

On 28/08/2019 at 10:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Nemo28

You are me writing this comment. But you are so fully me that you don't even know you're you! Because you are fully me! You are so fully me that you have no memory of ever having been you! And vice versa.

This part made me understand. I am fully you reading this, and fully me writing this. Simultaneously. That's insane, but it makes perfect sense. It can't be any other way!

@Samra its not something you can really get with language - you have to go beneath language and concepts to really get this..you have to go to the root level :)  Requires an awakening to Oneness.

But you can glimpse it as concept :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Truth(not Actual but philosophically explained) is paradoxical can't be logically explained. Egoic mind  can't really grasp it. Main weapon of ego is logic. 

Something much deeper in You which is within and everywhere at same time, all Loving all Good, can. 

@Inliytened1 Entire path leads to realizing Your full potential. Behind apparent mask of survival. 

Shhh. ??

Nobody needs to know about my  infinite orchestrating abilities. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Your choices are your own.

You arrive at Burger King and 60 people are there also, but each one of you have prior history surrounded by different people places and things

On 8/28/2019 at 3:58 AM, Nemo28 said:

The greatest mystery for me is the question of why do i experience life from my particular point of view. Is it not that awareness is not located anywhere and all inclusive, why it seems to be attached to my persona? It is said that whatever you look at you are that. If I look at dog and myself there is obvious difference in experience. I can never experience dog from its point of view, why is that if I am universal consciousness? I am well aware of eternal present moment and just beeing here and now, but still the question of "why am i me?" I can not answer, is there even such answer or just mystery? Thank you! :)

Why do you say you can never experience a dog from its point of view?

I knew a lady who could tune into a dragonfly and feel as it feels. She said she was overcome with the beauty of the divine, and it made her cry.

When you open up, you can feel as another feels. This is what I'm learning to do.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

The nothing you find through self-inquiry is also infinity, since nothing and infinity must be identical. This infinity is what connects you to all living beings without any need to look through their eyes.

What does being connected to all living beings mean? Does it entail any transfer of information? According to Leo it's not visual information.

A friend of mine once told me that when he did dmt he saw absolutely everything. I then asked him what specifically he saw and he couldn't tell me.

I experienced 5meo-dmt and at the peak of it I myself talked about being everything and feeling the God body. Afterwards I was left wondering: How can I be everything and come back with so little information about what this "everything" is? Is this experience intrinsically void of content? Or is there content and I just haven't learned how to access it?

This analogy came to me a while ago--it may be relevant. I remember doing something similar as a child...

Imagine you are home alone, and bored.

You decide to play a game, but you are bored of solitaire.

You decide to play chess (or any multi-player game).

At first, you are white. In order to make it 'real' and 'fun', you fully assume the persona/role of white. You need to forget that you are also black for a moment, so that you can have real fun at the game.

You take white's turn, and wait for that black SOB to make their move.

THEN…

You assume the role of black. In order to make it 'real' and 'fun', you fully assume the persona/role of black. You need to forget that you are also white for a moment, so that you can have real fun at the game.

You take black's turn, and wait for that white SOB to make their move.

THEN…

Get it?

On 8/28/2019 at 3:58 AM, Nemo28 said:

The greatest mystery for me is the question of why do i experience life from my particular point of view. Is it not that awareness is not located anywhere and all inclusive, why it seems to be attached to my persona? It is said that whatever you look at you are that. If I look at dog and myself there is obvious difference in experience. I can never experience dog from its point of view, why is that if I am universal consciousness? I am well aware of eternal present moment and just beeing here and now, but still the question of "why am i me?" I can not answer, is there even such answer or just mystery? Thank you! :)

Because non-duality is crap

@florian_Y

You are connected to All living Beings because you are All of them. There is no distance and space ultimatelly(hard to grasp with logical mind) 

Information is Heart felt also atleast from my experience I didn't "download it from some where" I Just could express All insights verbally. In ONE singular instant I got it All (timelessly). But I get it you rapidly forget them. 

They are still inside (you are always omniscient) and everywhere. Now I highly beleive that you do not really need meditation and psychs because THIS Just shows you everything if you stay Concious. Fascinating and awe inspiring. 

Having no mind is not matter of training, THIS Will blow it away. 

Not saying that you shouldn't meditate. 

Meditation is the way. 

Also to get them you pay price with your death. That is how Leo is getting his insights for videos.People are Just not Greatful enough Just because they do not know. If I start talking about Reality here in my country I would be locked up in mental asylum. Haha

That's how big balls you need to have to speak about God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Koyaanisqatsi I get the analogy. But here is where it fails. The child stops pretending and remembers that it is both black and white. It is conscious of black and white at the same time. It can see and know of the black and white pieces simultaneously. With me and you this is different. We take 5meo-dmt (or meditate) and say "I am you and me", but we know nothing about each other's lives.

In the analogy the child is a much more integrated God than the one we experience.

Edited by florian_

On 8/28/2019 at 6:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's not about becoming multicentered but rather becoming omnipresent/nothing.

@Leo Gura What does it really mean to be omnipresent when one doesn't have a clue what's going on everywhere? To me the word omnipresence suggests that there is something that's connected to multiple centers.

@florian_  Everywhere...what you think everywhere is - well that is a concept.   It is held within consciousness.   Grasp that and you will grasp omnipotence.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can't be me cuz I'm me bro.  I called it.  I claimed me first!

A young bird doesn't clame to be one with its egg or one with the mother bird nether does it act like it is one with its mother bird instead it leaves the nest and trying as best it can it becomes it's own bird separate and singular and remains that way.

Wondering or worrying about being one in the same with where it came from is not only pointless but would hinder it's growth and possibly shorten its life spand because it is not of any fundamental importance nor was it born to realize it was one with its mother because it was born with the sole purpose of being different than its mother and so it is.