TrynaBeTurquoise

Is Fluoride "Calcifying your Pineal Gland" a myth?

85 posts in this topic

On 29/08/2019 at 0:31 PM, Shadowraix said:

Just because you saw a study it doesn't make such things conclusive. Studies can be wrong which is why we need a lot of them and lots of validation. 

In the US flourosilicic acid is what is used in water not sodium fluoride. 

Not saying you are wrong. I could be. I'm going the middle route until something I know something more conclusive. 

Wise to take the middle road :).  Flouride has become part of the conspiracy woo and when the strident anti-flouride people try to convince me of its evils, their obvious fanaticism is a big red flag in my opinion.  When someone tells you they have done their research and they are now an expert, you can be sure that their 'research' is in one direction only, and not from looking in a balanced way at a wide variety of studies.

On 10/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

You can easily test the impurities level of your tap water and bottled water with a $15 water meter from Amazon.

By tap water, do you mean ground water you extract from a well? 

When they examined the brains of elderly deceased the majority of them have a penal gland that is a chunk of fluoride hard as a rock.

this is the foundation of the myth so that's the first place to look to tell if the myth is true or not.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

When they examined the brains of elderly deceased the majority of them have a penal gland that is a chunk of fluoride hard as a rock.

this is the foundation of the myth so that's the first place to look to tell if the myth is true or not.

I think it's legit since the fluoride made its way to the brain from the outside. 

I want to know if the FLUORIDE in tap water is naturally occurring or the authorities are intentionally adding fluoride in US.

I thought that ground water was pure, now I am having concerns. ?

On 6/26/2022 at 8:00 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

I think it's legit since the fluoride made its way to the brain from the outside. 

I want to know if the FLUORIDE in tap water is naturally occurring or the authorities are intentionally adding fluoride in US.

I thought that ground water was pure, now I am having concerns. ?

Fluoride is added to municipal water. Natural fresh water has very lo fluoride unless it is polluted.