TrynaBeTurquoise

Is Fluoride "Calcifying your Pineal Gland" a myth?

85 posts in this topic

Until a year or three ago, I used fluoride toothpaste and ate/drank quite unhealthy. Every year I had carries, even with brushing multiple times a day.

You don't need fluoride to have good teeth. You don't even need to brush them everyday if you watch what you eat. I eat and drink barely sugars or acids and brush my teeth every 2 days with fluoride free toothpaste and one time a week with salt. No carries in years.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I imagine it does accumulate in the brain over long periods of time. Better safe than sorry. There is no reason to be drinking cheap unfiltered water. High quality water only costs $28/month in the US.

Luckily brains are imaginary. Consciousness is not produced in the brain. How can the little material blob that is the pineal gland prevent Consciousness from realizing itself?

@Chris365 this is true, but also your body is deeply intertwined with your consciousness and energy, at least on one level it is.

@Leo Gura working on this. It’s certainly does make a difference, seeing how your body absorbs a lot of the water in the shower, but you probably already know. It’s definitely worth the money.

31 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Luckily brains are imaginary. Consciousness is not produced in the brain. How can the little material blob that is the pineal gland prevent Consciousness from realizing itself?

Unfortunately toxic chemicals are also imaginary, so they are perfectly capable of clogging up your imaginary brain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Chris365 said:

Cute. Try doing consciousness work with a toxic brain. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Sh it, there is so much stuff. It's probably worthwhile to start collecting the list of all the toxic items around us

Stressing yourself out over toxins and making intelligent positive choices to improve your health are two different things. It's important to know the difference for yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Unfortunately toxic chemicals are also imaginary, so they are perfectly capable of clogging up your imaginary brain.

Not if I'm not imagining them B|

There's a fine line between common sense 'de-toxifying' and obsessing over every little 'sign' toxins might be on the attack. I'd say more people pursuing spirituality are prone to the latter, they will put the lack of progress on the path to anything perceived as an outside cause.

It couldn't be that the meditation practice is not up to scratch, or contemplation, or responsible use of psychedelics, or any other spiritual work... it's them bad toxins that are out to get you...

Sure, don't lick heavy metal pipes... but also fixating on the other side is only a small step away from chemtrails, 'them' trying to get 'us' etc.

Balance in everything  ...

6 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Not if I'm not imagining them B|

There's a fine line between common sense 'de-toxifying' and obsessing over every little 'sign' toxins might be on the attack. I'd say more people pursuing spirituality are prone to the latter, they will put the lack of progress on the path to anything perceived as an outside cause.

It couldn't be that the meditation practice is not up to scratch, or contemplation, or responsible use of psychedelics, or any other spiritual work... it's them bad toxins that are out to get you...

Sure, don't lick heavy metal pipes... but also fixating on the other side is only a small step away from chemtrails, 'them' trying to get 'us' etc.

Balance in everything  ...

Placing blind trust into public health systems is almost as bad as being balls-deep in conspiracies. Human error, randomness and even greed can be a factor. It's better to take your health into your own hands before someone messes up and you're drinking lead.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/30/us/brain-eating-amoeba-texas-water-supply-trnd/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_water_quality_in_the_United_States#Substances_for_which_there_are_no_federal_standards

Now I'm not saying a filtration system is going to make you enlightened, but one thing it will do is make you healthier and happier, with more energy and mental clarity that carries over into your practice.

Edited by smurf88

10 hours ago, Chris365 said:

There's a fine line between common sense 'de-toxifying' and obsessing over every little 'sign' toxins might be on the attack.

I don't propose obessing over it. Many of these are one-time fixes.

Buying a good filtration system for your house is a one-time fix. Easy.

Changing your shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc. are also easy one-time fixes.

Changing your Teflon pans to stainless steel is a one-time fix.

The only cost here is a bit of time and money.

I will shoot a video in the future about how to detoxify your entire lifestyle.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

P.S. I found the Alex Jones water filter supply, it's hilarious because I'm wondering ''why would he sell this''?

Because it makes him million of dollars.

Alex Jones is a product salesman first, conspiracy theorist second.

Obviously don't buy his overpriced and overhyped products.

@Leo Gura  

Leo: “my brother runs a coral farm”

Me: ah, is that where all the Spiral Dynamic stage coral people went 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

On 8/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you drink tap water, you're a fool. You think it's free of heavy metals & other junk? Ha!

Imagine filling your brain with trace heavy metals for 40 years. Don't be surprised when your health goes to hell.

Just to push back on this, I had a professor in school who was deeply involved with water treatment in civil engineering for a number of years.  She said she would NEVER drink bottled water, as it contains far more impurities than tap water, and that tap water is some of the cleanest water you can drink.  Whether or not that is true, I think it is specious to ascribe poor American health to things like tap water; the number of other possible culprits is too vast and nuanced.

While of course it doesn't hurt to filter your water and use organic toothpaste, I also think that is a personal choice that is closer to superstition than undeniable fact.

3 hours ago, Flyboy said:

She said she would NEVER drink bottled water, as it contains far more impurities than tap water, and that tap water is some of the cleanest water you can drink.

This is just absurd.

You can easily test the impurities level of your tap water and bottled water with a $15 water meter from Amazon.

Bottled water is about 20 PPM. Tap water is around 300 PPM, depending on where you live.

Tap water is not run through RO filters. Bottled water is. It would be super wasteful to run tap water through and RO filter at the city level. RO filters waste 3-5 gallons of tap water to produce 1 gallon of pure drinking water.

Can anyone clear on this, is bottled water too go through this process of Reverse Osmosis ?

And is it wise to be dependent overly too much on RO water given the fact that it also removes essential water minerals required for body processes during the process of filtration?

@Leo Gura @Flyboy

I prefer drinking water from earthen pots, at my place, we get chlorinated water which is purified as per the international standards of WHO, so water that we get from regular supply we collect it and store it in earthen pots and consume the same for drinking purposes.

Is chlorinated water good for health?

@ajai If you read the fine print on a water bottle, it will tell you if it is from RO filtration or a natural spring.

RO bottled water is almost always have minerals added back in as the final stage of the process.

The only thing you gotta watch out for with water bottles is the BPA in the plastic. Best to get 5 gallon BPA-free thick jugs.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ajai If you read the fine print on a water bottle, it will tell you if it is from RO filtration or a natural spring.

RO bottled water is almost always have minerals added back in as the final stage of the process.

The only thing you gotta watch out for with water bottles is the BPA in the plastic. Best to get 5 gallon BPA-free thick jugs.

GOTCHA !!

On 10/5/2020 at 2:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

I just bought filters for my whole house.

for those who cannot do that (renting appartment and stuff), what tap water filter do you recommend? 

@Leo Gura