TrynaBeTurquoise

Is Fluoride "Calcifying your Pineal Gland" a myth?

85 posts in this topic

When I had some of my first spiritual awakenings a while back and started doing research I stumbled upon websites/videos that claimed Fluoride, found in toothpaste for example, would lead to calcification (compromising the function) of your pineal gland. This is assuming the pineal gland lives up to its deemed importance in spirituality (supposedly being the seat of the soul, or assuming it does produce endogenous DMT which to my knowledge has not been proven)

But there is equally as much information saying that this is BS, a total myth, and fluoride is totally okay for your health. I've researched both sides and its hard to make a conclusion about this, and have always bought fluoride-free toothpaste after learning about this (which is the exact same price as the fluoride one in the same brand)

On a strange personal note, this fluoride question has been following me around in a weird way too, at the beach I would see random signs people would post on a wall about the government using fluoride for mind control and even in popular movies like Jordan Peeles "Us" they even made a reference to this. It pops up for me over and over again suspiciously. 

The articles saying its a myth justifies it as fluoride showing "no negative health effects" on humans for decades of use, but what health effects are being measured here? Some things are more subtle and nuanced than gross, measurable physical effects

Ex: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/19/anti-fluoride-science-australia

Anyone have knowledge on this? Or just negative health effects of fluoride in general beyond the pineal gland?

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise They also said that Hitler used to poison his prisoners with flouride. ?

Not sure about pineal gland, but cutting flouride from water and tooth paste would give you a dozen cavities.

@Good-boy i wasn’t aware it was ever proven to actually protect our teeth. In fact, I heard it was mere correlation lacking any actual scientific proof 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

@Good-boy i wasn’t aware it was ever proven to actually protect our teeth. In fact, I heard it was mere correlation lacking any actual scientific proof 

Exactly I've used fluoride-free toothpaste for the last 4 years and my teeth have been better than ever

5 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise They also said that Hitler used to poison his prisoners with flouride. ?

Not sure about pineal gland, but cutting flouride from water and tooth paste would give you a dozen cavities.

How about avoiding the things more concerning to cause cavities (sugar, processed foods) with all around clean nutrition and staying on top of your dental hygiene with fluoride free natural toothpaste and flossing? How exactly is one gonna get cavities that way?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Yes I learned an acidic mouth (saliva/gums) will lead to loss of enamel and tooth decay. 

Edited by DrewNows

7 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Exactly I've used fluoride-free toothpaste for the last 4 years and my teeth have been better than ever

How about avoiding the things more concerning to cause cavities (sugar, processed foods) with all around clean nutrition and staying on top of your dental hygiene with fluoride free natural toothpaste and flossing? How exactly is one gonna get cavities that way?

From my own personal experience , cutting flouride completely for an year gave me no health or spiritual benefits. My oral health was meh and I had to get two fillings done, but I am not a  flosser.

I don't know if fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, but I 've heard shamans in ceremonies say that Rapé (the snuff) decalcifies it.

So, decalcifies it from what? Are there other ways that it gets calcified?

It's hard to say. I would avoid it just to be safe. You can find some good organic toothpastes without fluoride. And obviously you should not be drinking tap water. So this is a pretty easy fix. All you gotta do is ditch the cheap chemical toothpaste, which cannot be good for you regardless of the fluoride question.

I have been fluoride free for a couple of years and my teeth are as good as ever. I don't let my dentist use fluoride on me. They can keep that shit for themselves, hehe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Its probably more of how much flouride you receive. 

Keep it in your toothpaste but avoid it in water as much as possible is the way I go.

2 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Depends on the bacterial biome of your mouth, what you eat, your brushing technique. Bad foods give me cavities fast. My cousins who eat the same stuff get none without brushing for months on end. The main benefit of flouride would likely be for those who got the short end of the stick.

Edited by Shadowraix

@Shadowraix are you familiar with this guys knowledge base around holistic healing? (Dr Robert Mors)

About 10-20 minutes into this video he discusses cavities in this Q & A, and the connection to the lymphatic system.  

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Yes I learned an acidic mouth (saliva/gums) will lead to loss of enamel and tooth decay. 

and how a mouth comes acidic or not ?

what type of brand should I use as toothpaste ? ( no fluoride )

I always had perfect and regular teeth but they start to be yellowish in the bottom and had a very smooth infection lately ( I m not smoking anymore ) ( maybe cause I smoked weed.x.tobacco for 5 years, everyday > even if I was hard brushing every night )

__

- where do you buy high quality water ?

- should I be worry of the quality of water in France/Germany aswell ? ( fluoride level )

- Do you mean that the dentist when he "clean teeth" he use a fluoride product ? how that ?

@Leo Gura

is there proof about the fluoride toxicity ? 

impossible that the study are just problem of sample in a wrong context ( false studies/ self validating studies )?

absolute feeling - ( no answer needed )

how much trust can we put in subjects that look mostly : "pseudo science paranoïa" ?  ( even science is "pseudo science" in a way, but I m talking "relative" )

People will find everyone and everything guilty when they are "living poisoned"

just like the calcifying of the pineal gland is totaly a story ( doesn't mean you can't be full of shit in many others ways )

Edited by Aeris

I started using fluoride free toothpaste but I would not recommend the switch unless you've already cut way back on sugar in your diet. 

Then I found out that there's a ton of naturally occurring fluoride in tea, green tea and matcha. If you drink it get young leaf tea grown in Japan, not China. 

If you are concerned I would look at your entire diet, and not just your fluoride intake. Almond milk is full of calcium carbonate and other additives and preservatives are likely doing more harm than fluoride so I cut out my almond milk habit too. You can also add seaweed or a natural iodine supplement into your diet, it helps flush fluoride. 

I awakened without the use of psychedelics or much formal meditation, all the while I was drinking green tea and using fluoride toothpaste, so I don't think its a huge concern worth obsessing about. However our food system and environments are so contaminated that it does require a lot of knowledge and awareness to avoid the worst of it. The problem is definitely not just fluoride. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Some things and methods that help decalcify and re-activate the pineal gland.

Sungazing/Bathing and Grounding/Earthing

Essential Oils

Crystal Programming

Organic Raw Living Foods

Meditation, Ohm(humming)/Mantras, Visualization, Crown/Brow Chakras Attention, Headstands

Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Dance or other forms of movement Arts

Distilled/Purified Water

Fasting/Detoxing

Chlorella/Wheatgrass/Spirulina

Psychedelics

High doses of MSM + Vitamin-C - Powerful Detox

Other more (pineal specific) Decalcifying/Detoxifying supplements are: D3 or Sunshine(optimal), Nascent Iodine paired with Selenium (few brazil nuts a day).

Vitamin K2 (helps remove and direct calcium out of arteries/glands into bones/teeth where they belong) Also Eat Vitamin K rich foods like dark leafy greens in which provide complete K for the body.

Shilajit(Fulvic Acid), Cacao, Gotu Kola, Chaga Mushroom, Activated Charcoal, Turmeric are some very powerful detoxifying and decalcifying agents not just the pineal but whole body.

Then again, implementing most of these practices and methods into your life, you will eventually be in optimal health, not just a pineal detox.

Hope it helps :)

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

When I had some of my first spiritual awakenings a while back and started doing research I stumbled upon websites/videos that claimed Fluoride, found in toothpaste for example, would lead to calcification (compromising the function) of your pineal gland. This is assuming the pineal gland lives up to its deemed importance in spirituality (supposedly being the seat of the soul, or assuming it does produce endogenous DMT which to my knowledge has not been proven)

But there is equally as much information saying that this is BS, a total myth, and fluoride is totally okay for your health. I've researched both sides and its hard to make a conclusion about this, and have always bought fluoride-free toothpaste after learning about this (which is the exact same price as the fluoride one in the same brand)

On a strange personal note, this fluoride question has been following me around in a weird way too, at the beach I would see random signs people would post on a wall about the government using fluoride for mind control and even in popular movies like Jordan Peeles "Us" they even made a reference to this. It pops up for me over and over again suspiciously. 

The articles saying its a myth justifies it as fluoride showing "no negative health effects" on humans for decades of use, but what health effects are being measured here? Some things are more subtle and nuanced than gross, measurable physical effects

Ex: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/19/anti-fluoride-science-australia

Anyone have knowledge on this? Or just negative health effects of fluoride in general beyond the pineal gland?

@TrynaBeTurquoise I remember someone trying to tell me that the government was controlling peoples minds through fluoride in the water - As they were drinking water from the tap lol

I asked them if the government was controlling their mind right then....Just got blank stares lol

Why not try an experiment and find out for yourself rather than just believing random things that people say? Give some fluoride mouth rinse to someone. Then tell them what to do and see if they obey every command ;) 

@pluto AWESOME list there, thanks! :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

46 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@pluto AWESOME list there, thanks! :D

Hehe, i remember when there was maybe 3 websites on this, now there is 100s lol

Most Welcome, following these methods long ago really revitalized my life!

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Aeris said:

and how a mouth comes acidic or not ?

The same reason we get congested, digestive problems and even cancer (too many acid ash forming foods). I’d check out Dr Robert Morsend YouTube content, I’m fairly new to his holistic understanding of the body, but it’s actually more simplistic than today’s western medicine approach which really only makes things as complex as possible to the point where we get lost trying to understand ourselves 

he recommends raw food diet, primarily, and offers fruit/herbal detox methods or protocols, and has saved many lives, 95% success rate 

Edited by DrewNows

@remember I don't really buy that fluoride has a negative impact unless you are consuming it in large amounts. Hence why I still use it in things you spit out. 

7 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

@remember I don't really buy that fluoride has a negative impact unless you are consuming it in large amounts. Hence why I still use it in things you spit out. 

Fluoride accumulates over-time especially the fluoride(sodium fluoride)-AKA Poison they put in our water supplies. The fluoride found in nature is completely different chemical and 1/100th of the amount found in our toothpaste, processed food/drinks and pipe waters.

It was shown in a study i read a while back that fluoride makes our body absorb excess aluminum in which is one of the main causes of Alzheimers and dementia.  That's heavy metals for ya. Take the supplements and detox protocols i mentioned daily.

You will notice huge shift in clarity, critical thinking abilities and higher cognitive function after some time. Aloe Vera, Silica, Noni Juice, Black Seed oil and CBD/Cannabis Oil are also extremely detoxifying and neuro-protective.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E