Ibn Sina

If both humansand rocks are made of consciousness,then why is humanbody so complex?

83 posts in this topic

@Ibn Sina Remember donkey looking at the Mirror analogy. This, this is me but never gets it? 

It's Just so God damn funny but so accurate. 

Where do you begin and where do you end? 

Yeah smoothie never gets me in this mood. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yes, when it comes to knowing the nondual, I AM a donkey stuck in my duality. I am not saying when it comes to that I am not a donkey. My question is not about that at all. I don't want more non dual stuffs thrown at me, Leo's vids are more than enough to get my dose of nondual talks. I just posted this so that I thought some genius might give a revolutionary answer  to my question (which I have written 1000 times in this thread) and I go "wow this is it, finally this is the answer.". Nothing more nothing less. I don't want nondual stuffs thrown at me. This is just me doing research like I do research in google search engine.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Actually no one is throwin' answers at You but You. ?‍♂️?

How? 

Why? 

What is THIS? ❤️

Grabs ? and ?

Vortex thingy defies all logic. ??????

Edited by zeroISinfinity

29 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

Yes, when it comes to knowing the nondual, I AM a donkey stuck in my duality. I am not saying when it comes to that I am not a donkey. My question is not about that at all. I don't want more non dual stuffs thrown at me, Leo's vids are more than enough to get my dose of nondual talks. I just posted this so that I thought some genius might give a revolutionary answer  to my question (which I have written 1000 times in this thread) and I go "wow this is it, finally this is the answer.". Nothing more nothing less. I don't want nondual stuffs thrown at me. This is just me doing research like I do research in google search engine.

why it is a complex system ?

because of the model of energy that allow a magnetism between cells. ( I don't know what is it )

how a planet is created, is only a mixing soup of chemicals ( apparently )

I could give you a book I didn't entirely read, but it totaly talk about what you're talking about.

maybe this lead to your answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Bacteria_to_Bach_and_Back

but in absolute, keep focusing on your question and the answer will appear

Edited by Aeris

28 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

I don't want nondual stuffs thrown at me.

Ask a farmer about philosophy and s/he will talk about sheep.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 minute ago, LastThursday said:

Ask a farmer about philosophy and s/he will talk about sheep.

LOL!

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

@Ibn Sina maybe consciousness needs a very complex system to be conscious of, to create the illusion of seperation. If the 'god consciousness' is aware of some sand, the sand will never trick this consciousness into thinking that it is the sand. However, if you have a complex being as a human, than there will be thoughts, emotions etc in awareness. And apparently, this is enough for awareness to be fooled, and to believe that it is the ego. 

@Paulus Amadeus Great answer ! Thanx! This is the kind of answer I was looking for! Your answer has possibility.

Edited by Ibn Sina

Survival

Rocks don't survive so well. For an object to be really good at survival it needs to be extremely complex.

The body does a lot more fancy stuff than a rock. A rock cannot tell itself that it is real. The body can. In this respect it is both smarter and dumber than a rock ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Rocks don't survive so well.

Pick up any rock. There's a 100% chance it's older than you ;)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Leo Gura  Yeh, but we couldn't live here if there was no stable ground under our feet that is made out of rocks from a big part, isn't it so... It all kinds of revolves around our survival from one perspective xD If one thing was different than it is, we might have not been born.

But What If I told  You that You Can merge with rock? 

Shame That rock is physical object made out of atoms. ?

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

we might have not been born.

You weren’t. That’s kinda the ‘point’ with the whole apple thing.

@mandyjw Watchu think? That what led to rollin with the apple...relativity, etc?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

Pick up any rock. There's a 100% chance it's older than you ;)

You're missing the deeper mindfuck here: there are no such things are rocks because a rock does not know it is a rock. You project that "rock" onto the world in the same way you project your own ego.

A rock doesn't really have an age because who is to say what counts as rock vs not-rock? Only your mind.

The true age of the rock is identical to that of your body because they are indistinguishable. Both are Eternal until you project time onto the sitution.

Something like creating entire conceptual matrix and your very own maze. 

That Rock is in Truth You. Actually and Literally. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A rock doesn't really have an age because who is to say what counts as rock vs not-rock? Only your mind.

The true age of the rock is identical to that of your body because they are indistinguishable. Both are Eternal until you project time onto the sitution.

I think I understand what you're saying. But the deeper mindfuck that undermines it all is that there isn't a body here telling itself it is real. Survival has a hidden metaphysics that it evolved that way over time, yet you're saying both the rock and the body are eternal, infinite consciousness. How can you say time doesn't exist unless you project it, yet also say the body evolved complicated processes through survival over time? I feel like I'm missing something important about your view of survival. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

I think I understand what you're saying. But the deeper mindfuck that undermines it all is that there isn't a body here telling itself it is real. Survival has a hidden metaphysics that it evolved that way over time, yet you're saying both the rock and the body are eternal, infinite consciousness. How can you say time doesn't exist unless you project it, yet also say the body evolved complicated processes through survival over time? I feel like I'm missing something important about your view of survival. 

I think in order to survive, the eternal nature of things is forgotten and passed up. The perception of time is benefitial for survival, and so occurs. But it can be dropped. :)

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

How can you say time doesn't exist unless you project it, yet also say the body evolved complicated processes through survival over time? I feel like I'm missing something important about your view of survival. 

Strange loops here are to be expected. All explanations are partial, limited, and ultimately self-contradictory.

@Nahm  Yeh, but if you have a conversation with your grandma and she tells you what it was like in the concentration camp, saying: „I know too, because I am all-experiencing and eternal“ is so arrogant, you don't really know. I don't think you can meditate this experience into your reality either. It might all be groundless and imaginary, but you don't know.

Edited by bejapuskas