Ibn Sina

If both humansand rocks are made of consciousness,then why is humanbody so complex?

83 posts in this topic

I think its just relative.

Take a simple seemingly dumb object like a rock and travel into the sub-atomic realm that comprises it and it won't be simple at all anymore.

You might even find Ant-man down there too

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Aeris Meditation is the way. 

Do the work yourself. 

god is laughing at you, he whispered in my ears that meditating is for pussy, a true man stuck 50 mg of 5meo straight in his ass

Edited by Aeris

@TrynaBeTurquoise This dumb objects and this letters (not meaning of them) "you" see right now are actual You. 

What all this stuff are made of. Consciousness. 

What is Consciousness? It's pure Love (Absolute Truth) 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise This dumb objects and this letters (not meaning of them) "you" see right now are actual You. 

What all this stuff are made of. Consciousness. 

What is Consciousness? It's pure Love (Absolute Truth) 

Thanks bro, you are me and I <3 you too, in the absolute sense, not romantically.

Hidden Text-> Okay, maybe a little bit romantically :0

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Just now, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Thanks bro, you are me and I <3 you too, in the absolute sense, not romantically.

Hidden Text-> Okay, maybe a little bit romantically :0

Absolute is Relative. By any means I am not separated from you. 

Meditation is the way. Get That Self Realization experience and You Will know What dumb rock actually is. 

I haven't had any significant enlightenment experience that would let me speak with authority about this matter but can you see how the question you are asking doesn't make sense even if we were to be talking from the materialistic paradigm?

"If Humans and rocks are both made of the same stuff(atoms/ other subatomic particles) then how come they are so different?" 

Problem with term Consciousness is next. 

There is no Consciousness lol. 

There is only Love, there is only Love. 

But I am Just an average guy. Maybe I am really deluded.Not hippie but spartan stoic one. ?

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Absolute is Relative. By any means I am not separated from you. 

Meditation is the way. Get That Self Realization experience and You Will know What dumb rock actually is. 

Yes, I understand that. Absolute and relative are the same, from the absolute perspective. 

You have to integrate the absolute back into everyday reality my friend, or you are missing the point of spirituality. You can't just be referring to everything as God all the time even though that is ultimately true, you are right. 

Like a policeman wants you to pull over your car and you say to him "there is no car I can pull over officer, its only God, its only me!" 

It really is not that simple. There is apparent path. 

If you do not take it, You Will live your whole life as reduced self. With low level of awareness Mostly unconcious and only thing You Will really care about is survival of the body. 

Even most people seeking Enlightenment are in for it for this exact reason or for building cosmic ego type of shit. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It really is not that simple. There is apparent path. 

If you do not take it, You Will live your whole life as reduced self. With low level of awareness Mostly unconcious and only thing You Will really care about is survival of the body. 

Even most people seeking Enlightenment are in for it for this exact reason or for building cosmic ego type of shit. 

Thats beside the point.

So if a police officer told you to put your hands behind your head at gunpoint because there happened to be a misunderstanding about you being a criminal lets say, would you not do it because "its all God and its all you, so whats the point?" Would following orders be just living as a reduced self? Or would it just be the wise thing to do? If you put your hands behind your head you are acknowledging the relative.

Just as the absolute is relative, the relative is also the absolute. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise Try to live your life as Awareness and see Will you ever have this types of problems.I Can bet in all money I have you would not. 

Lol, the only reason you aren't dead right now and you are typing on this forum is because you have acknowledged the dangers of relative reality and your survival.

Why are you even wanting to bet money with me if its all awareness? lol. Whats the point of that dude? xD

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

7 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Thats beside the point.

So if a police officer told you to put your hands behind your head at gunpoint because there happened to be a misunderstanding about you being a criminal lets say, would you not do it because "its all God and its all you, so whats the point?" Would following orders be just living as a reduced self? Or would it just be the wise thing to do? If you put your hands behind your head you are acknowledging the relative.

Just as the absolute is relative, the relative is also the absolute. 

Would his choice to tell nothing be made by him or god though ? The very thing that allows your hands to rises when you 'choose' to believe in your head that you'r body will obey. Do you tell your hearth to pump ?

This is very serious.

Would his behavior of ' I m god ' work out lesser on the cop ? And imagine he bullshit the cops then end in prison.

All that would have been writen. Cause in total god absolute there is not even the choice of choosing to upgrade in a belief system or another.

Prior consciousness choices systèms are not even choosen.

We are all 'god/nature' is a fact. Where does the energy to 'think' a 'thought'. Where does it come ? 

Edited by Aeris

2 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Would his choice to tell nothing be made by him or god though ? The vert thing that allow your hands to rises when you 'choose' to.  Do you tell your earth to pump ?

This is very serious.

Would his behavior of ' I m god ' work out lesser on the cop ? And imagine he bullshit the cops then end in prison.

All that would have been writen. Cause in total god absolute there is not even the choice of choosing to upgrade in a belief system or another.

We are all 'god/nature' is a fact. Where does the energy to 'think' a 'thought'. Where does it come ? 

Just was catching up on this thread..this is where it gets paradoxical.  

@TrynaBeTurquoise @zeroISinfinity you guys are both right.  You are both wrong.  You are both wrong and right.  And you are neither :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Would his choice to tell nothing be made by him or god though ? The very thing that allows your hands to rises when you 'choose' to believe in your head that you'r body will obey. Do you tell your hearth to pump ?

This is very serious.

Seems like you are stuck in a conceptual prison of over-analysis. These thoughts wouldn't be going through your head if the situation was actually happening to you. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just was catching up on this thread..this is where it gets paradoxical.  

@TrynaBeTurquoise @zeroISinfinity you guys are both right.  You are both wrong.  You are both wrong and right.  And you are neither :)

And going beyond that, there is no such thing as right or wrong :D But at some point you have to let wisdom do the talking, not non-dual theory

15 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Seems like you are stuck in a conceptual prison of over-analysis. These thoughts wouldn't be going through your head if the situation was actually happening to you. 

Whatever I get to know something just now. Good answer thank you

13 hours ago, Aimblack said:

"If Humans and rocks are both made of the same stuff(atoms/ other subatomic particles) then how come they are so different?" 

The above question that you stated and which you think I asked is what doesn't make sense. I didn't ask that question.

I asked, why does a human have complex machinery but a rock doesn't if both are made of consciousness because having a consciousness should imply that there is no complex machinary but being made of subatomic particles of course gives rise to complex machineries or simple structures. Being made of subatomic particles and being made of consciousness have 2 entirely different implications.

Atoms give rise to cells gives rise to life gives rise to complexity. Consciousness has no such pathway. 

But if everything is made of consciousness, then why is there so much complexity  , a long chain of causation and pathways that makes a human function and not for a rock. But if we assume like physicists that they are made of atoms, then all the physiological mechanisms that we see in humans and not in rocks, is completely coherent with the idea that everything is made of atoms and not consciousness.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

13 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Take a simple seemingly dumb object like a rock and travel into the sub-atomic realm that comprises it and it won't be simple at all anymore.

Of course it's not simple. I know that even a rock is complex, the complexity of molecules and atoms are huge.

What I am saying is, if both humans and rocks are made of consciousness, then there should be no complex machinary that makes a human operate the way it does, which is absent in a rock (notice, I am not saying rocks are less complex, but the way machinery behind how a human operates and a rock operates should be identical because they are made of consciousness not atoms) , their operations should be direct without any cause because they are made up of consciousness, but that's not the case humans are as complex as an AI machine . You know that AI's are so complex, they are made out of rules after rules algorithms after algorithms non of it is magic or consciousness but mechanics, likewise, if humans were also made consciousness exactly like a rock, then there shouldn't be any complex machinary within it and it should be operating the way it does without any complex machinery just like an AI machine. But human operations are mechanical, it's all ion channels, metabolism, reactions, transcriptions, translations, secretions, activatons, ATPS, hormones, Adenyl cyclase pathway, Krebs cycle, Glycolysis, Glycogenesis, Action potential one thing leading to other, instead of being operated by direct consciousness without any mechanics.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Ibn Sina what's more complex than a human? Two humans.

It's a matter of scale. A rock has less defined structure than a human, but is a planet full of rock, say Mars, less complex than a human?

You could also shift your analogy with machines to more of an analogy with flow. A human being could be seen as more like a waterfall, with matter flowing in and matter flowing back out. A waterfall has a kind of ephemeral existence, it's constantly in motion, but somehow keeps its identity. But where does a waterfall begin and a waterfall end? The boundary is kind of fuzzy. 

If you can't tell where something begins or ends, then does that something really exist separate from everything else around it? Isn't the complexity of a waterfall part of the same complexity of the landscape it is in?

All stories and explanations are false.