saffron

I am not good enough for this world

65 posts in this topic

none of you have been any help and this forum is pointless

@saffron You have to help yourself. You need to suffer and hit bottom, then when you have no other options you will fix your own life. You are creating your own suffering, and only you can fix it.

@saffron You are good enough for this world, in fact you're amazing. You are the world. It's  a shift in perspective that is needed. Are you willing to make that shift? If you are you've got to be aware of your projections onto others and really really look inside. But that's tough so we tend to just continue blaming the external world. 

To quote Tolle, "The truth is you need to say yes to suffering before you can transcend it".

Edited by Surfingthewave

4 hours ago, saffron said:

none of you have been any help and this forum is pointless

That's not how it works. We cannot help you. That's your job and yours only. Did you want us to carry you on our back or something?

We're here to share insights and experiences. Pick whatever serves you.

In order to say that this forum is pointless, you'd have to prove that it's pointless for everyone, which is obviously not the case because it is useful to me.

You want an easy way out of the confusion you built for yourself. You want a shortcut. Here's the truth: there is no shortcut available. You will have to face the immense emotional pain that awaits you.

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 I'll take my chances by selling my soul to the devil. He seems a lot better than the phony abrahamic God that I have stopped fearing for a long time.

Who knows about being reincarnated as a girl. If you're an ugly girl, you're just as screwed as a boy.

Edited by saffron

@Mikael89 I can't wait until your improves so much and you can look back at these comments and smile. You are in for such a treat. Can't you see how YOU are creating your own misery. It's funny because I can see it. Loving relationship is so easy for you. You are so close. Go read @Nahm's thread about the dream board. Start dream boarding bruh

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Don't do that. When it comes to existential stuff: better safe than sorry. We have no idea what Reality is. Nothing would surprise me.

Don't do what? 

Edited by saffron

@Raptorsin7 at this point, I don't care. The abrahamic concept of hell is a farce and all of reality is a hallucination anyway. All notions are relative. So it isn't "evil"

22 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yea..

In my opinion, these advice givers are insane. Just look at what Raptorsin7 is telling me.

They lack the ability to comprehend that some cases are impossible. They think that everyone can get fixed, only because they themselves managed to get fixed. Maybe they damaged something in the brain so they don't understand that hopeless cases exist.

Well, I can't make any promises about the future, whether you will get fixed or not. Rather than trying to change, another way of approaching this work is by not trying to fix or change yourself, but compassionately accepting who you are right now, moment by moment. Broken, wounded, depressed, a failure, whatever life feels like for you. Look at your feelings, get to the root of them and lovingly accept (but not react to) whatever you find. That's as good a place to start as any. 

Edited by silene

@saffron I've been there. Everything it's so overwhelming that nothing makes sense, but you have to choose: do you want to continue feeling this pain, inadeguacy and emptiness, or you want to be happy? 

Dont take this as graunted, really ask yourself and decide. It's easy to miss this point but realize that if you don't know where you want to go you will stay where you are. 

Take some minutes and relax: forget about possible or not, being enough or not even if it does make sense or not and ask yourself: "Do I want to be happy?" 

I were in a point where all of i can thought about was killing myself and who knows what would have happened if i didnt make the vow to stop feeling that pain again, to make myself happy no matter what. It was a long journey and those feelings returned frequently, only when i accepted the reasons why i felt that way my life started changing for the better, but nothing would have happened if i didnt make that decision.

Once you decide to be happy you can start accept your problems and find solutions for them.

Now it's up to you what to choose, I will trust your decision 

<3

9 hours ago, saffron said:

@LeoX8

Why do you talk as if it is so simple?

It is simple. But "simple" does not imply "easy".

In fact, you're addicted to complex stuff. You're so addicted to complex that you cannot handle simple.

unborn Truth

@saffron I agree with what@ajasatya said.

Sorry for have not mention it: it is not easy. You need a lot of courage for doing that. I personally did that at one of my lowest points in my life. It was hard to accept all of that but it ended up being so rewarding.

4 hours ago, ajasatya said:

In fact, you're addicted to complex stuff. You're so addicted to complex that you cannot handle simple.

I agree and I also think that you are seeing all of your problems at once, it is obvious that they seem too big and complex together. Try to focus on one thing at time, it will help you.

Life isn't meaningless even meaninglessness is in itself a meaning, figure out what makes sense for you.

If you want to go out of this situation you can't give up. Trust me and the people on this forum, we want for you only the best. But again, the decision Is yours.

Think deeply about that. 

Edited by LeoX8

I have an embarrassing trauma that makes me less of a person. I'm not the "ideal man" of being tall, built like a tank, having a lot of money I don't have the right facial features, I am not particularly good at anything, there is nothing special about broken ass Afghanistan with it's uninteresting culture and boring locations. Life is only worth living only if you are at the top of the food chain. 

@saffron What are you hoping to get out of this forum? 

The ideal man you so describe doesn't exist. I'm sure you are good at many things but you cannot see this yet.

Where there is dark, let there be light. Perhaps the trauma you have experienced will make you more of a person as you may be able to help others going through something similar. 

meh that's only a belief system. if you listen to people who are at the top, you will find many people who talk about how wealth, fame, getting lots of girls were not as fulfilling as they thought it would be. in fact, they claim it to be a delusion, chasing things that never made them happy and they eventually realized that their happiness resided elsewhere.  

Dan Bilzerian (from an interview of his) - "yeah man, people think money and girls are all you need to be happy but they're like a drug and you just keep wanting more. why would I want to do that when I could just have some good times with my friends?" 

Jim carrey - “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”
Leo Gura - "it's a law. no material object nor success will ever make you happy" (source 65 principles video, successful people are not happy video)

it's an illusion. people will chase the fame, big bank account, girls w.e. only to realize real fulfillment comes elsewhere