Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7thLetter

Results of Self-Actualization/Spirituality = Tolerate EVERYTHING?

10 posts in this topic

I'm writing this based on my own observations of some of the people around me, and a few of my previous personal objections.

The content on Actualized.org has definitely become a lot more advanced over the years, and a lot of newbies are getting left behind. Plus I'm sure there's a lot of new people coming in and watching Leo's newest videos without a clue of what he's talking about. It basically sounds like he's talking about superpowers that you see in the movies.

I admit I haven't been doing a lot of growing lately even though I've been around since 2014, and I still consider myself somewhere between beginner to intermediate with this work. Although, I am extremely open-minded to the information here, but that doesn't mean anything if I haven't been growing. All the content makes sense to me, I understand it almost completely, but I haven't actually fully experienced any of it myself. God is everything, I am God, you don't exist, this is all an illusion or God's "dream", life/death is an imagination, everything is one, love = hate, hate = love, everything comes full circle, truth is way beyond language and human understanding, language is limited, truth is right here and right now no matter what, I get it. But what is the point of knowing all this without experiencing it? What sort of bothers me is when people on this forum say these things to others when they ask a 'newbie' question like "How do I get more money?" Then one person comes in and says things like "You don't exist so why even bother? Why work?" Don't they see that its clear they're probably new to all this information, and they won't get what you're saying? It makes me doubt their own personal growth.

I probably won't get anywhere with this thread other than more understanding, but I'm writing it anyway.

So basically, it seems like the results you get in self-actualization = Tolerate EVERYTHING. God is everything, everything is love. Then people on this forum try to communicate that to others saying "you can outgrow your environment" "you don't exist. its just a dream." So it's fine that you live in the poor side of the city where there's gang violence, drug dealing, rape, murder, all that, and you're saying we can suddenly just outgrow it? No need to move out? Just meditate there, do psychedelics and yoga then you're fine? If your employer fucks you over illegally do we tolerate it and leave it? If someone steals from your bank account its okay?

Definitely a lot of miscommunication going on, and some don't take into consideration of other people's situations. One person probably has a handful of issues living in a 3rd world country then one person from a comfortable 1st world country comes in and talks to him like he has all the comfort he has.

Sorry little bit of a rant there.

But, I guess the main question here is that do we eventually tolerate most things as we grow? Do we not take necessary action to make the situation better? Or do we take the necessary action still, but from a place of love and unconditional happiness?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

It's both. Spirituality teaches you detachment. But you don't stop at detachment, you act from detachment with a sense of passion and purpose to improve the world.

One of my core teachings is: You are a creator. Not just a creator, but THE Creator. You are God!

God creates from a place of detachment. To be a powerful creator you must do it from a place of detachment.

The point of life is not merely to awaken but to experiment with being a powerful Creator. The creation is not do out of need or lack, but out of Selfless Love. Creation is its own joy, point, and reward.

This is a point which distinguishes my teaching from something like classic Buddhism, which is only concerned with awakening and escaping the dream. For me, the dream has value in that it allows for creation! This is God's sandbox! Create something cool which gives you joy and uplifts all living begins.

Tolerating everything will make you a very powerful creator.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Dear Leo your words reminds me of teachings of krishna,Swami vivekananda etc.

You are the creator of your own destinity.You are not just a human but immortal self with infinite potential is with in you.You need not seek anything outside.Selfless service to humanity selfless service to God.

All that is fine.

But you know all are unique but all are not equal.Conciousness may be infinite intelligence but the human body mind is not capable of having grasping the infinite intelligence.

All human body minds are supposed to function with in the capabilities of what it came with.

Self Realisation is not new but how many are self realised and how many are able to change the world in to a better place ?

Do all have infinite knowledge money and in position of power circumstances health factors to change the world ?

To put it simple even with in enlightened how many are with capacity of Shri Krishna,Swami Vivekananda or Leo ?

Edited by Jkris

If you really want to change the world, you can find a way to do it. The problem is that you aren't serious enough about it.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's both. Spirituality teaches you detachment. But you don't stop at detachment, you act from detachment with a sense of passion and purpose to improve the world.

One of my core teachings is: You are a creator. Not just a creator, but THE Creator. You are God!

God creates from a place of detachment. To be a powerful creator you must do it from a place of detachment.

The point of life is not merely to awaken but to experiment with being a powerful Creator. The creation is not do out of need or lack, but out of Selfless Love. Creation is its own joy, point, and reward.

This is a point which distinguishes my teaching from something like classic Buddhism, which is only concerned with awakening and escaping the dream. For me, the dream has value in that it allows for creation! This is God's sandbox! Create something cool which gives you joy and uplifts all living begins.

Tolerating everything will make you a very powerful creator.

<3 <3 <3

HE IS YELLING IN YOUR EARS 

@Leo Gura Okay here's a better newbie question.

So hate = love, love = hate, as the advanced individual they see both as the same thing because in non-duality everything is one. Does that mean they're basically blind to the fact that people fuck you over and deceive you, since hate and love are the same thing? Or are they instead hyper aware of spotting the bullshit in others but they come from a place of detachment and love? From what I would expect its most likely the latter, and I would say that they probably experience a heightened sense of empathy for those who are ignorant enough to do such a thing to others. Am I correct?

For example, the advanced self-actualized individual hears about about a recent mass shooting. That individual would just experience pure love and empathy for the shooter and those involved?

But why couldn't it be a place of hate since its the same thing as love? Does it ever come from a place of hate as the self-actualized individual? Does God ever hate? If no, why not? Why does it have to be love rather than hate?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

7 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

So hate = love, love = hate, as the advanced individual they see both as the same thing because in non-duality everything is one

You're misusing mathematical operator here. Hate is founded in love, but love is not founded in hate. It's more of a love -> hate relationship.
Love is all there is, but you may be disconnected from it. If that is the case, then you're looking for your own sense of direction and invent one. Hate is when your personal sense of direction is threatened and you are not open to perceive other's actions through their own perspective. You may even hate people that genuinely have your best interest in their mind because their ego is so expansive and inclusive that they perceive you as themselves (non-duality).

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

@Leo Gura Okay here's a better newbie question.

So hate = love, love = hate, as the advanced individual they see both as the same thing because in non-duality everything is one. Does that mean they're basically blind to the fact that people fuck you over and deceive you, since hate and love are the same thing? Or are they instead hyper aware of spotting the bullshit in others but they come from a place of detachment and love? From what I would expect its most likely the latter, and I would say that they probably experience a heightened sense of empathy for those who are ignorant enough to do such a thing to others. Am I correct?

The more awake you are, the more aware you are of deception, the quicker you see through bullshit.

The eye of God cuts through bullshit like a knife through butter.

You will be able to smell devils from miles away.

For example, the advanced self-actualized individual hears about about a recent mass shooting. That individual would just experience pure love and empathy for the shooter and those involved?

It can vary. You may feel nothing at all because you are in total acceptance of it. You don't necessarily need to feel some positive emotion. At other times you may weep for the tragedy of it.

How you react to sitations will vary greatly and it depends on what mood you're in.

Does God ever hate? If no, why not? Why does it have to be love rather than hate?

The only way God can hate is via a limited human vehicle.

The pure Godhead cannot hate because it is totally conscious. Total consciousness accepts itself totally. It has no reason to hate anything because hate only arises from partiality and selfishness. You have to be deluded to hate yourself. It is impossible for Infnite Consciousness to be deluded. Unless it first becomes limited consciousness (a human).

To experience hate, God had to invent humans. God experiences hate vicariously through your ego.

I just got woke up and the three stages or traps came to me in a dream/thought. 

Step 1. Attachment.

Then you realize you're suffering.

Step 2. Attachment to being detached. 

Then you realize you're still suffering.

Step 3. Attachment to being neither attached or detached.

Again, you realize you're still suffering.

These traps or more like stages that must be transcended in succession rather than "traps". Attachment is sneaky. Once you move beyond step three you see attachment for what it really is and are finally able to act or not act with ease and freedom. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

No way. The goal of spiritual practices is not to become a passive person. This is a common misconception. This goes back to the idea of "killing" the ego. What you really want is a strong but tamed ego

Darkness-is-an-absence-of-light.-Ego-is-

Here's a good read on this topic: https://jackkornfield.com/misconceptions-selflessness/

one day this will all be memories