krockerman

When Will i experience the perfect life?

50 posts in this topic

@Nahmgot flowers?

If you didn't(hope so) I am not God. Thank Goodness. 

I change everything changes. Hoorey. 

Perfect life Hmmm is this it? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@krockerman You skyrocketed my lust. Reminds me of my dream life when I was a teen. 

Ahhhh good old days. Now I am Just a saint. Want my ignorance back. Please God why have You forsaken me. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 hours ago, krockerman said:

@Nahm What do you mean? 

There is no direct experience of death, being born, being reborn, afterlife, or randomness. These are limiting beliefs, essentially veiling the living and realizing of the actual perfectIon of life, now. Also just maybe consider, you’re using the word nothingness as if it was something more than your idea of nothingness. 

Everything you want is wanted because you think you will feel better in the having of it. I’d at least consider the reversal of your paradigm, and consider the fruits of self discovery are far greater than ideals.

If a thousand years seclusion with your perfect partner, in a world void of suffering, pollution, etc, were a better life, a better reality, you can bet that’s what there’d be. Consider, you might be missing a higher perfection, a deliciousness, which is right in front of you, a miracle to be revealed. The perfection of the imperfections. 

Life passes quickly indeed. Not fully living via a holdout for ‘the perfect life’ could be costly & regrettable. Letting go, leads to creating the life you want. Holding out for the ‘getting of the life you want’ - as a contingency for letting go, almost ensures life long suffering. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

There is no direct experience of death, being born, being reborn, afterlife, or randomness. These are limiting beliefs, essentially veiling the living and realizing of the actual perfectIon of life, now. Also just maybe consider, you’re using the word nothingness as if it was something more than your idea of nothingness. 

Everything you want is wanted because you think you will feel better in the having of it. I’d at least consider the reversal of your paradigm, and consider the fruits of self discovery are far greater than ideals.

If a thousand years seclusion with your perfect partner, in a world void of suffering, pollution, etc, were a better life, a better reality, you can bet that’s what there’d be. Consider, you might be missing a higher perfection, a deliciousness, which is right in front of you, a miracle to be revealed. The perfection of the imperfections. 

Life passes quickly indeed. Not fully living via a holdout for ‘the perfect life’ could be costly & regrettable. Letting go, leads to creating the life you want. Holding out for the ‘getting of the life you want’ - as a contingency for letting go, almost ensures life long suffering. 

Ofc i want it to be some drama. Mby some forbidden love in that dream. But i mean i want to experience it so badly. But Will i ever? Prob not. To Good to be Good. Being nothingness Will be Nice because no suffering. But No great experience. 

Devils, devils, devils everywhere. Nah they are fine. 

Right now is there any problem?Aside your thinking and desires. Kinda feels Empty, does it. Fullness is right here. 

But Hey maybe You are right. 1000 years of crazy hippie parties. Please God Please. Whom am I lying that's heaven.Sure, but need to turn into Lucifer first. Awesome horns need to respect That. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@krockerman Lets use common logic.

What is better. To be and exist forever and be happy and content with Whatever seemingly happens or to Base your happiness on fullfilment of your egoic desires? 

Sweet Sweet cheese. Can't let go. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, krockerman said:

Ofc i want it to be some drama. Mby some forbidden love in that dream. But i mean i want to experience it so badly. But Will i ever? Prob not. To Good to be Good. Being nothingness Will be Nice because no suffering. But No great experience. 

Happiness = Nothingness = You.

But you’re employing the sneakiness of thinking sensation is in the past or future, similar to the tricky of thinking fun is a property of an object or place. 

WAKE UP!!!!

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Happiness = Nothingness = You.

But you’re employing the sneakiness of thinking sensation is in the past or future, similar to the tricky of thinking fun is a property of an object or place. 

WAKE UP!!!!

If i experience that and realize it can’t make me happy. Then i Will be open minded to that ? so tell me How i can live that egoic life and then be free and nothing ????

@krockerman That’s so easy, you already are. I hear ya though.  Get a big dry erase board, be crazy crazy honest with yourself, and write everything you want in this life on it. Tape pictures to it, draw stuff, etc. HMU once you’ve done this. 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@krockerman That’s so easy, you already are. I hear ya though.  Get a big dry erase board, be crazy crazy honest with yourself, and write everything you want in this life on it. Tape pictures to it, draw stuff, etc. HMU once you’ve done this. 

Well living the fantasi i talked about is not something that is possible in this life.... so tell me How i could live that life i talked about then i Will be ready 

And look @Nahm i get where you are coming from. I know that i can’t happy forever with my wishes. I get it. Like riding a crazy rollercoaster. Is riding that coaster every day gonna make me happy? No. Do i still want to it once and have the experience? Fuck yes

@krockerman Do the board like I told ya, and stop doubting that dream can come true. It can. Maybe not the thousand years part, but, I don’t think you’d want that part anyways. 

@Nahm OK 

Dream board. 

Awoken humanity, Maximum cultural diversity and all existing in harmony, Nature cherished respected and taken care of. More goodness and sharing in general. Planet in harmony. 

Personal. Hell Yeah ?part. Now We talk. 

Fame, power, moneyz, give me all the gold all the luxury. Big crib with pool and top models everywhere. 

Nah Who needs That. I've found What I always wanted and What I always was. Was Just afraid and deluded.My SELF ♥️

OK OK Hippie chick still missing. Hehe

Perfect life is already here, You already are it. Time to Wake up and to accept this because Hey, where else life Can be? 

♥️??

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm ok in this life. (Anything that is not related to god) Reach advanced game. Game Cuz it’s fun (Aka pick up, No i don’t Do it because i want to manipulate people i do it because it is fun) Ride crazy roller coasters when i am high. Have kids. Doing crazy stuff. Travel around europé. Taking psycadelics and discover the Truth (don’t Think i am ready now But it’s def something i want in the future) 

wait are you saying i can live that dream?!? Sounds too Good to be true

Edited by krockerman

On 2019-08-30 at 3:24 PM, pluto said:

When you finally decide to.

what do you mean?

@krockerman he means that the perfect life means the one you are smiling in.

now, the smile has to be authentic. now like faking a smile in front of someone because you want them to think all's well and also not like a smile while someone is holding a gun to your back and asking you to keep quite and smile like all's well.

the smile has to be like any autehtic, genunie smile. felt inside of you and that you smile without first thinking i am going to smile.

now, about what he means by "when you finally decide to"

he means in one sense that the perfect life is like a reflection in the mirror. you do not find the perfect life and then go to that and THEN smile as a result... no no no...

since it is a reflection in the mirror... i ask you this. is it wise for someone to wait for their reflection in the mirror to smile? to say, i will smile when my reflection smiles?

THE REFLECTION IS YOU!

so you must smile first!

you must decide to be happy... JUST BY SAYING AND FEELING THAT YOU ARE!

TRUST IT!

like if there was a disease you had and then you were told that there's finally a pill which came out and all you need to do is take 1 of it and you will be disease free. you will take it and be totally free of the worry. because you will TRUST that pill to solve your disease. like the well-known placebo effect. it is their willpower/faith/trust that cures. not the sugar pill they eat.

so trust this above method as that pill.

know that when you, at your core, start to feel happy and be happy and start smiling (not faking it... although, it may start like that, but then blossoms into the real deal) then your reflection in the mirror must also smile... the perfect life is created, not found. you are the creator of that life you want so badly... but you will never have it, if you're waiting for it

your outter world is mirrored by what you're doing internally.

if you're waiting, the mirror is reflecting a waiting face

if you believe you got it, the mirror shows a happy face and slowly but surely your life will magically transform

say YES to life. take chances. and believe that all is for the better. that is all. believe your dream into existence by knowing that the mirror-mechanics are at work.

YOU MUST SMILE FIRST!

The reflection will never smile unless you are smiling.

and very important. FEEL THAT SMILE/JOY/HAPPINESS.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny