Wasem

I need help to abandon Iraq forever

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, I am not the type of person who gives up easily, but at moments, I am able to see that there are degrees or levels to resistance, and it is evident to me by now that my nation is willing be to burn than to compromise or have a dialogue. I confirm that whatever you've heard or seen on TV or in the media about Iraq, it is different than if you do live here.

Few weeks back, I posted about how the US is going to intervene in Iraq again, and today, we see something in the context of war when Israel, America's top ally starts bombing Iraq (Source). Iraqi politicians still have no clue of how to react, which only open the door for more escalation, because the country has no strategy, or no plans to survive as a country.

Trust me, it is only a matter of time where an angry crazy Iraqi with neuroses directs his fire to an American military base, consulate, or an American diplomat, or even a civilian and bring down casualties, this is when the blessed American president Donald Trump will give his orders to probably invade Iraq again or whatever crazy idea proposed on him! I bet that whomever doing these provocative airstrikes now are betting that there is going to be a crazy irrational response by the Iraqis, which will be the reason to intervene, kind of manipulation and devilry.

I need help to leave Iraq, If someone is willing to marry me and grant me citizenship, I am willing to discuss this, or even if someone can provide me with money to make my transition to another country smoother, I am also willing to discuss this. I might need money able to support me for two years, at a rate of $600 per month at least. All my blood relatives outside of Iraq don't talk to me, and I have no one of them in any country who is willing to receive me as in some period I came out as an atheist.

I have many foreigner friends, many of them are here in Iraq, and I cannot ask them to help me since they do live here now, and probably had no clue of what's going to happen, although I am preaching this within my circle.

I cannot go and be a refuge, usually this is done if you are within a group, I am so alone, and I don't know what it going to be like.

Edited by Wasem

@Wasem I think you made a great leap.  You made the realization that you need to get out.  You need to concentrate your focus a bit.  As Leo said, something like, strategize your life like a motherfer.  You have no pic on your profile, on a internet website, asking for marriage, or 2 years of stipend, when no one knows what gender you are.  Maybe somebody will help with just that info, but you need to come up with a more focused plan.

What countries can you move to?  Think of the top 5, study, them, then bring your list down to 3, etc.  Don't worry about a 2 year plan. 

Then ask, "hey-can someone help me get to xx country and maybe give me a few meals." Think of the best country you can get to, then from there, you will figure out a way to survive...most people aren't going to let you starve.  Also, you have to let go of the victim mindset - I see that as a common thread in your posts.  I get it - your life sucks more than most others on this site, but it will get you no where, and will just hold you back.  I only say that from experience from my own personal mindset.  Just do it, get the fuck out, your life is on the line.

@SerpaeTetra

Hello there, thanks for your useful remarks. Sorry I haven't noticed your interactions particularly before, but it is clear that you are following, will start with this. 

4 hours ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Also, you have to let go of the victim mindset - I see that as a common thread in your posts.  I get it - your life sucks more than most others on this site, but it will get you no where, and will just hold you back.  I only say that from experience from my own personal mindset.  Just do it, get the fuck out, your life is on the line.

I am not sure if I completely got rid of the victim mindset, but I am trying to. I tend to repeat bits of my life story here just to create context, and sometimes I think this help people to give me a better advice. 

I think you made a great leap.  You made the realization that you need to get out.  You need to concentrate your focus a bit.  As Leo said, something like, strategize your life like a motherfer

Not completely there yet, and it is so much harder than you might think, I've got many people telling me to get out and leave, but on the other hand, I started to make progress here, and people started to love me, I started to make a little bit of money and be fully independent for the first time in my life, and I started to see the reality in a much better way, so in the mists of that, it is not easy to take a decision to move out again. (i've moved out several times up until now because of the conflicts)

You have no pic on your profile, on a internet website, asking for marriage, or 2 years of stipend, when no one knows what gender you are.  Maybe somebody will help with just that info, but you need to come up with a more focused plan.

I am planning to do something about that, the issue is that because of lots of past traumas, I am unable to post with my photo is on. There is a great deal of freedom on this website, but where I live, the amount of freedom is much less, and what if in case one day someone finds out about what I write here. I have people whom I recommended this site to, and I cannot trust them not to blackmail me, some of them, at least one already did so in another context. Yet I am a real person, I am a male, like 35, and I am willing to connect with anyone openly who can give me reason to trust them.

What countries can you move to?  Think of the top 5, study, them, then bring your list down to 3, etc.  Don't worry about a 2 year plan. 

Then ask, "hey-can someone help me get to xx country and maybe give me a few meals." Think of the best country you can get to, then from there, you will figure out a way to survive...most people aren't going to let you starve.

These are great suggestions, I'll think about my top 5 countries, this is also very confusing to me, as I am unable to even imagine how life is it outside the Middle East. 

@Keyhole Not as simple, I don't think I can do anything by myself. I lately even have my passport expired, and because I am detached from my family, and they have all the documents needed for a passport, I am unable to even renew my passport. So this is where I am, while thinking about applying to anything by myself is out of my reach. Thank you for your attention.