Porphyry Fedotov

Russia in spiral dynamics

5 posts in this topic

In one of his videos on Conscious Politics, Leo put Russia under the red stage. Can Leo elaborate on this? I'm myself from Russia and I think that Russia is in a grey zone between red and blue. Here we have a lot of nationalistic stuff like the cult of the victory in the second world war, militaristic parades and disparaging attitude toward migrants from Central Asia is a staple. Even our liberal opposition has a lot of right-wing tendencies - most of them are center-right or libertarians. What should I do with all of this? For some weird reason (I do shrooms very often, maybe that's the reason lol), I became deeply entrenched in the stage green. Like, of course, I abhor our authoritarian government but at the same time, it's hard to support our opposition. How can I help my country to progress without going against the grain and being dishonest with myself? You can't avoid politics your entire life.

Russia does seem like a mix of blue and red. Russian culture, social beliefs, etc would all be very blue ("Russia needs to be internally secure and to push its interests against other powers!"), but the government and business leaders would all be very unhealthy manifestations of red. 

My guess is Leo was talking mostly about the power dynamics, and not so much about the culture at large. Although I imagine there are red elements to general Russian culture too. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Russia's a mix of Red, Blue, and even Orange.

The reality of any country is far more complex than any one color. You have to consider specific regions, cities, peoples, and parts.

The overall corruption problems, oligarchy, and Putin's totalitarianism is why I put it at Red.

Culturally and religiously there is a lot of Blue. In the business sector there is some Orange but also lots of Red mafia style business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Think the European Russian population is transitioning from blue to orange. Seen someone else write it on this forum. 

Have a grandmother that is from Russia. One day I would meet her and she would say, I prayed to God and asked for this and that to come to fruition. I will go to a church and visit a Saint next week and pray and give candles so that the physical disease  of  everyone in the family will dissappear etc. 

Another day she would say. I watched  this celebrity evgecjk paresheoucnku lied to the whole studio. How could he? Hes fiance will divorce him and his children will come home from Britain from lack of money and bla bla bla. 

Clearly going from stage blue to orange. She has a gradual change in interest of Christian celebrities ( God and saints) toward tv celebrities. 

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.