Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme Z7

Letting Go vs Law of Attraction

11 posts in this topic

Title says it all. . .

I feel like this is a sort of contradiction @Leo Gura failed to address in his Letting Go video.

They honestly feel like completely opposite techniques to me that are also supposed to help people get what they want.

@Extreme Z7 Have you not learned to expect, by this point in this work, that reality is fundamentally paradoxical and at odds with itself?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

law of attraction doesn't exist.

you always see you own predestination, because what you focus on is a part of reality/self experience/need experience ( the only one you contemplate, is the one in your experience )

law of attraction doesn't exist, it's just self contemplation of your own action.

what you attract and want anyway, it was a thought, and you create thought story about a feeling logic, some call it law of attraction;

I was thinking of having a girlfriend, at the moment where I got it, it was because my focus was on it fully.

but why I had this envy or feeling at this precise moment, what created in me envy, or want, or projection of my futur.

all this was a thought story that has been created by nature will.

I don't believe in ownership, but I believe in it, in the meantime.

You have free will, in the limit of the matrix. Hence, you are free to roam everywhere in life, but this everywhere is predestined by external and internal event.

why do I want to have monney, sex, life, why does things arise and then takes form of divided and tiny multiple thought to get what I want.

why do I try to be happy, why do I try anything, why do I think of anything, why a thought arise, why thought arise.

you discover your true nature, being a "ultra complex biologic robot" ( in a relative ) & believing having free will or believing in no free will. ( transcend even the idea of free will, experience the truth of it, in absolute )

I see life like you see a movie, I contemplate what I do and think as a movie.

and even this self thought of thinking that life unfold like a movie, I never choosed, or why would I do this choice.

listening someone, focusing on something or someone, to which moment I decided to choose A or B ? 
is A & B non biased, of course they are biased, per nature will !

Mario can't start to live outside his game.

real life is just a more mindfucky game.

I know that nothing I m writing here will be nothing else but interpretation, delusion and others projection to deny, the ego doesn't want to know that there is absolutely no control over your life.

if you want sex, if you want to meditate, if you want to kill, or love, or whatever, why those feeling and want arise ? is there a doer or a thinker ? the answer is yes & no, in the SAME MOMENT !

From an ego perspective transcended enlightened, there is both,

from a god perspective, everything is already done.

Edited by Aeris

Really study the law of attraction, Abraham Hicks is awesome. It will help you to find peace with the paradox. She divides it into steps, and to summarize, we are really good at asking for things to be different but not good at letting go and letting life unfold. Both are equally important in understanding the law of attraction. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Law of attraction and letting go are really the same thing.  The most important factor that decides what you attract into your life is who you are BEING.  Law of attraction simply states that like attracts like. And if you are BEING a person who cannot let things go, if you are BEING a person who might hold onto negative emotions and beliefs, of course you will attract different things than a person who has or who can let those things go.

10 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Title says it all. . .

I feel like this is a sort of contradiction @Leo Gura failed to address in his Letting Go video.

They honestly feel like completely opposite techniques to me that are also supposed to help people get what they want.

@Extreme Z7 In a logical sense it may sound like a contradiction. However, in my direct experience it works like @AlterEgo says. You attract into your life manifestations of your inner state. 

For example if you’re having negative thoughts or being judgemental towards yourself, it will manifest in your behavior and the odds of the vibe between you and other people turning “weird” are a lot higher than if your feeling grounded and at peace. In this sense, you could say that you create your own reality and things “outside” tend to reflect how you’re feeling inside.

At least that’s what I’ve experienced which the term Law of Attraction could be a good description for. 

@Leo Gura Okay, then. I sorta get what you're trying to say.

I still think it should have been at least mentioned in the video. It just seemed like a pretty important point that's worth bringing up.

1 hour ago, Farnaby said:

For example if you’re having negative thoughts or being judgemental towards yourself, it will manifest in your behavior and the odds of the vibe between you and other people turning “weird” are a lot higher than if your feeling grounded and at peace. In this sense, you could say that you create your own reality and things “outside” tend to reflect how you’re feeling inside.

I see. I'll keep that in mind. That kinda resolves the paradox/contradiction for me.

To be honest, I haven't yet read that much about Law of Attraction so I still don't have a very nuanced understanding of it.

Edited by Extreme Z7

A mix of both should work well I hope.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Extreme Z7  Give this stuff  a try. Universe literally could not want more for you, could not hold more love for you. That is what is impossible.  Silly, the reasons we put in the way, but we can let them go. Same universe will alleviate you, and in love, make all things anew. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE