Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sage

Binaural Beats & Meditation

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm curious to see if anyone here has consistently used binaural beats every day (preferably a structured program of increasing intensity) for at least a few years and wanted to share their results/side-effects. I've been using 'HoloSync' for about 3 years now. With the exception of 2 months off while I was traveling around Asia, I've listened pretty much every day. With something like this, it's difficult to tell how much of a specific effect it's had on my growth because I've done so many other things along with it (Vipassana, Kriya, Psychs, Reichian Therapy and Taoist versions of tantra/kundalini yoga). 

I'd be interested to hear your experiences.

I used holosync for one year with little breaks in between. It definitively had an effect during the day, sometimes I got overwhelmed by beauty, with tingling effects. I also got very emotional sometimes, when I saw a movie with a beautiful scene tears will come, I never cried before just because of a movie scene

What I also recognized: My legs spontaneously moved before sleep or during hearing holosync

I stopped holosync because I went into kriya yoga, which is also powerful

I've been doing binaural beats every now and then. They can be extremely powerful. Generally, I use them when I want to heal something. Although I cannot guarantee, I feel that binaural beats have the capacity to heal.

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

@apparentlynoselfindeed. I use them for an hour before going to sleep and it makes me feel relaxed in the morning. 

Edited by Good-boy

@OBEler How's the kriya going for you? How long have you been doing it? 

@Sage Kriya is more powerful than anything I tried so far. But just pranayama (breathing) works for me instantly, other techniques are still effective but I think there needs to be more exercises to get effects from these