Truth Addict

My first glimpse of God as Infinite Intelligence

25 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict it is a question...

3 hours ago, Angelite said:

So...is everything you says in this thread a lie?

Which you have created and believe. 

Hence not what reality really is...

?

?

You said you have the shift after you convinced yourself that whatever you think is true will be truth. Your truth. Does that mean your whole realizations are lies which you have convinced yourself to be truth? 

So it becomes real to you? 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite @Jkris

It's not that I convince myself of things at will. I don't choose what I believe, just like I don't choose what my next thought will be.

When a belief is operating, it's truth in its existence, and true in its content.

4 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Truth Addict what is a lie ? Everything you see think hear speak are lies isnt it ?

Whatever I believe is a lie becomes a lie. That's how I create the concept of untruth. Again, I don't choose what I believe in. It's all planned by God.

4 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Truth Addict 

Realisation insights god i am the creator I created everything is perfect fire doesnt burn Nature is not goverened by rules - all lies all illusions isnt it ?????

Haha! No.

Those insights cannot be lies, because once you have seen beyond your ordinary potential, you will see that you are more than what you seem to be. Infinity cannot be a lie.

Still, with the proper (rather improper) thoughts/paradigms, I can convince myself that those insights are lies.

Imagine a 100 Mega hertz CPU that has suddenly become 100000 Giga hertz. How can you believe that the 100000 Giga hertz CPU was a lie? The 100 Mhz CPU creates a concept of a dream or a hallucination, and then attach that concept to that state.

34 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Angelite @Jkris

It's not that I convince myself of things at will. I don't choose what I believe, just like I don't choose what my next thought will be.

I realised that I believe that that's how it works. In other words, that's the paradigm that I've limited myself to operate from. Maybe further questioning will remove that paradigm and then I'll become able to create stuff merely by my will/thoughts?

Interesting possibility.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict You are awesome, man! Keep rockin! Have you found Love? 

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Be careful about seeking the experience you had. The ego can very quickly take credit for the experience and make it into another search. This was an actuality for me when I broke through to God. My ego conceptualized my experience and I believed it, then went on searching for about 6 months to get the experience back, until I realized a truth that was inherent in the mystical experience itself: That this right now is it. This is the experience you're supposed to be having right now, always. God is always with you, even when it seems that you lost him.
I'm not saying that will happen to you, but I have heard it is a pretty common thing. Just a heads up. And thank You for your post, beautiful insights.