Truth Addict

My first glimpse of God as Infinite Intelligence

25 posts in this topic

I've been on fire for a few days now. My energy levels are at max, I'm dancing most of the time lol. My happiness levels are at max, I cried a couple of times from ecstasy. My resistance levels are at zero, I'm flowing with life.

Yesterday, I started contemplating the question: "what is a lie?", and then posted the question in a thread here. I got some replies, none of which was really satisfying, so I kept contemplating the question further, until I've finally arrived at the conclusion, and that is, lies are literally impossible except if I create and believe them, there's nothing but the truth, and whatever I believe in becomes the truth.

So, I contemplated those conclusions as well, until at some point it clicked! The materialist paradigm melted away like it's the most absurd thing to believe in. Why in the world would reality be made of anything or obey certain rules?

Those contemplations are nothing new to me, I understand them intellectually, but that glimpse was definitely beyond the intellect, it was the dissolution of the intellect so to speak. It's like the materialist paradigm is deeply rooted in my subconscious, that even though I know on the conscious level that it's flawed, but I still operate from it on the subconscious level. So, by contemplating the conclusion that whatever I believe becomes the truth, it's like I reached the point where I forgot that paradigm like it never was.

The experience lasted for nearly 30 seconds, and a lot of things started to make sense after that. Here are some of my realisations during and after the experience:

• Everything is Infinitely Intelligent. There's no doership, and no ownership.
  • There are no rules binding reality. Fire does not burn, everything is synchronised at every single moment to make it seem so, and so on with everything else. The rules exist when you believe they exist, so they appear to be first order, where in fact they're second order.
  • I am God. No more doubt about that.
  • Identity shift. A human being that is God. God in a limited form. Now I understand what that means. It was like I died or like I had never been born.
  • Everything is divine. I don't know how to communicate this. It's like every single event in my entire life was finely selected by Infinite Intelligence. The movie analogy fits very well here.
  • Everything is perfect and there's nothing to fear. Related to the previous insight.
  • The question of "why am I in limited intelligence mode?" arose after the experience. I don't really have any answers yet. But I intuit that it's not possible for God to know itself without limiting itself. This answer feels right, but I'm not sure.
  • Religion is backwards! Although it's not all backwards, it's just that its cons are more than its pros. Because clear-cut answers are what prevents people from awakening. How so? Because people hear the answers, and then they talk about them all the time until they get absorbed into the subconscious without them noticing. Answers are in thought form, but the infinite God is of no form. The way towards the unlimited God requires losing the answers, but that requires a lot of questioning, or I don't know, a lot of luck maybe. Although I don't think it's really necessary for everyone to know the infinite God.
  • Is the materialist paradigm wrong? No. And it's not true either. In the regular state, it seems to work perfectly without glitches. In the heightened state, it flies out of the window.
  • Is the regular state illusory? No. It's God taking specific routes, limiting itself to form.
  • Is the unlimited state illusory? Absolutely not. One little glimpse of Infinity is enough proof of infinity. Because if you become infinite once, then that means that infinity exists and that it isn't a concept.
  • Is duality true? Does God exist in two different states? No. God is all the different states in the present moment. God is one, whatever It is.

I don't know how I got here. I didn't see that coming. A lot of things have become crystal clear. I'm not exactly excited for more, but it would certainly be nice to have more glimpses and to understand more about the Formless God.

Of course, I'm operating right now from the materialist paradigm.

Thanks for reading, and thank you Leo for everything ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict i got emotional reading this and it almost brought me to tears.  I am beyond happy for ya.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Couple comments - glimpses are much more powerful than you think.  Your consciousness will be elevated for days and maybe weeks so you may have more realizations to come.  Also be prepared for some backlash.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Truth Addict now you have a glimps to what elevating awareness is ?.

Yep, without the help of psychedelics and without willing it at all! I am the luckiest one!

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict ^_^ 

What do you mean by religion is backward? 

I think it is a clear cut practical guides which brings you close to Truth. Which actually brings you to Truth. 

When I said that I only accept Allah's love, He gifted me with something pretty. 

What is God to you?

@Angelite

Don't get me wrong. Religion is great, but mysticism is a whole 'nother thing. Religion hardly teaches true mysticism.

Okay you are operating from materialist paradigm now?

Isn't communicating with God mysticism? That's basically what religion is. Knowing your Creator. 

What is God to you? After this glimpses. You said reality becomes clear. 

Edited by Angelite

@Truth Addict Continuous sinking into this mindfulness is somehow a questioning of duality and this is a retreat.

16 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Isn't communicating with God mysticism? That's basically what religion is. Knowing your Creator. 

That's called religion, not mysticism.

17 minutes ago, Angelite said:

What is God to you? After this glimpses. You said reality becomes clear. 

God is beyond definition or description. Even if I say God is everything, it still doesn't seem fair.

God is beyond Itself.

19 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Truth Addict and this is a retreat.

What do you mean by this?

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

God is beyond Itself.

Very nice, I see it as a looping.

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

What do you mean by this?

I mean that if only you could question Yourself  /duality, material paradigm\  long enough   /keep being in a heightened awareness\  something could happen.

@Truth Addict what is the difference between religion and mysticism? 

Mysticism is a byproduct of religious practices. Religion is a byproduct of the prophet's mysticism. Which comes from God. 

Are you bluffing?

Edited by Angelite

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Yesterday, I started contemplating the question: "what is a lie?", and then posted the question in a thread here. I got some replies, none of which was really satisfying, so I kept contemplating the question further, until I've finally arrived at the conclusion, and that is, lies are literally impossible except if I create and believe them, there's nothing but the truth, and whatever I believe in becomes the truth.

So...is everything you says in this thread a lie?

Which you have created and believe. 

Hence not what reality really is...

?

@Angelite

You will not be able to fathom what I have to say.

I'm not trying to convince you of mysticism or of leaving your religion. If you love Islam so much, then by all means, hold on to it.

What do you want?

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1

Thank you David.

How do I prepare for the backlash?

Just be aware that your ego is gonna wanna bring you back to the status quo.  Because it doesn't like Truth.  Truth means the death of it.  So it may cast deceptions to cause you to doubt what you know is real.  You also could potentially feel some depression because again the ego doesn't wanna die.   But all of this is relative as you are in your ego of course.

You may not have experienced the death of the ego - I'm not sure.  But that usually comes with that.

Only way you can prepare is to go meta on it and know that it is just the ego pushing back against Truth.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just be aware that your ego is gonna wanna bring you back to the status quo.  Because it doesn't like Truth.  Truth means the death of it.  So it may cast deceptions to cause you to doubt what you know is real.  You also could potentially feel some depression because again the ego doesn't wanna die.   But all of this is relative as you are in your ego of course.

You may not have experienced the death of the ego - I'm not sure.  But that usually comes with that.

Only way you can prepare is to go meta on it and know that it is just the ego pushing back against Truth.

Okay. Thank you so much ❤️

Although I'm not sure about depression, it's been a very very long time since I've experienced any.

@Truth Addict what is a lie ? Everything you see think hear speak are lies isnt it ?

Realisation insights god i am the creator I created everything is perfect fire doesnt burn Nature is not goverened by rules - all lies all illusions isnt it ?????

Simple test for truth - if you are god create something out of nothing.Can you ?