Michael Paul

Did I have a Kundalini awakening?

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am you. 

No, you are not me. Or let me say, I do not have this understanding or realization. Care to give some advice on how to realize this non separate state? 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

Meditation is the way. It will happen only During Meditation. 

Leo says That 5 meo leads directly there 

Be Good love yourself and everything and it will Come. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Meditation is the way. It will happen only During Meditation. 

Leo says That 5 meo leads directly there 

Be Good love yourself and everything and it will Come. 

Simple advice is always good advice :)

Although i cannot meditate, not that I haven't. Just have a better technique like total surrender, that brings on ego dissolution and that works for me. 

Edited by Wlangr

--The Kybalion.

4 hours ago, Martin123 said:

I know... I am deeply sorry for your majestic and incredible gifts of royal empathy, compassion, openness and the glory of your open heart.

I think there are many people that will agree with what you say here, the people who are too afraid of you shining of your light so brightly that it would transform all... but if you choose to agree with them, that's okay, after all the world doesn't need such bright shining lights like you... or does it? I will let you decide majestic one. 

4 hours ago, Martin123 said:

I know... I am deeply sorry for your majestic and incredible gifts of royal empathy, compassion, openness and the glory of your open heart.

Uh, ok. I am not needed.It's not about me, Sorry for ruining thread. I love You ❤️

Thanks. 

Back to topic. How to reach  this lets say elevated state of Consciousness. 

Pranayama breathing techniques make wonders so You might Try and like them. 

On 25/08/2019 at 1:33 AM, Inliytened1 said:

You might be spiritually gifted - i have been seeing some correlation with mental illness (since you mentioned bipolar) and spiritual gifts oddly enough.  Maybe it's the levels of Serotonin. 

wow, sounds like my girlfriend might be spiritually gifted. 

Also, you don't need to be spiritually gifted to have these symptoms. 99.99% of people who do sadhguru's shambhavi experience these symptoms on the first day of doing it. And that was over 5000 people. Its very easy to charge kundalini and more spiritual people should try to use it to enlighten the world. Its a great substitute for psychedelics. 

Edited by electroBeam

9 hours ago, Wlangr said:

Simple advice is always good advice :)

Although i cannot meditate, not that I haven't. Just have a better technique like total surrender, that brings on ego dissolution and that works for me. 

Yeah that's great too. A bit hard to live your everyday life this way. Because You have to hide it pretty damn Well.You can't hide That specific look in your eyes and people are somehow scared of it. Atleast from my experience. 

22 hours ago, Wlangr said:

"Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. 

"For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified

in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him"

@zeroISinfinity

Are you answering me on the wrong post?

--The Kybalion.

On 25.8.2019. at 6:38 PM, Martin123 said:

I think there are the people who are too afraid of you shining of your light so brightly that it would transform all... but if you choose to agree with them, that's okay, after all the world doesn't need such bright shining lights like you... or does it? I will let you decide majestic one. 

OK tell me how and What I need to do. 

Reality is Perfect as it is and it doesn't need this completely average guy. Hey I can't even Find my hippie soulmate. ?

Honestly I Just want to retire. Tired and deeply bruised from life, feeling really old. 

Quite actually What I really think is that all of this is Just a hoax of Consciousness to keep ego interested in thing called life. 

Have probably 40,50 years, hope earlier until God finally decide to remove this pen which doesn't want to be a pen. 

Sooner to return the home better and I hope I Will never ever leave That again. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity