Michael Paul

Did I have a Kundalini awakening?

29 posts in this topic

Five years ago, I did some energy meditations and yoga which caused a significant amount of energy to move from the base of my spine into my skull, where it currently rests. Since then, there has been a constant pressure inside of my head 24/7 accompanied by a swirling energy vortex-like sensation. I’ve been examined by a neurologist and had multiple scans done on my brain, everything seems normal.

Every now and then I get full body bliss that is deeply spiritual in nature. I feel like I may have developed one or two psychic siddhis throughout the course of the last few years. I was diagnosed Bipolar two years ago, but the more I look into the commonalities between Kundalini, psychosis, shamanism and spiritual awakening, I tend to get a bit confused as to what has happened to me. Could it be something other than Kundalini?

Has anyone here had any similar experiences? Any information or knowledge is welcome.

Edited by Michael Paul

14 minutes ago, Michael Paul said:

Every now and then I get full body bliss that is deeply spiritual in nature. 

Yes this does sound like Kundalini i.e. Being.  You might be spiritually gifted - i have been seeing some correlation with mental illness (since you mentioned bipolar) and spiritual gifts oddly enough.  Maybe it's the levels of Serotonin.  

If you want to become enlightened you should meditate more and see where it goes.  If you can stomach it :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes it is. My own experiences are That your whole body starts to vibrate, my hands start to shake uncontrolablly. Body become Pure energy. Top of the head expands. It feels like that "my Consciousness expands into whole Universe and then it comes back into" my skull". Feels like I am radio receiver of Infinite sea of Pure empty Consciousness. 

You Can feel like that Love force is physically changing your brain. Fun stuff. 

Allow That energy to go through all the way. Let it flower. Do not get scared there is nothing to fear about. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 My therapist, who has worked with hundreds of people who were diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and has a background in yoga and spirituality, told me that he has yet to come across one person who has come to him with this issue who didn’t have some kind of spiritual crisis or so-called “spiritual delusions”. I’m honestly not surprised. In many other cultures people who go through these kinds of experiences are generally considered spiritually gifted (as you put it) and are often trained to become shamans. Interesting stuff.

@zeroISinfinity I’ve experienced literally everything you’ve just said and more. It’s a pretty fascinating evolution that I’m going through, although it has been wrought with pain and some delusion. There have been times where my entire body literally vibrates like a massage chair. Hasn’t happened in years though.

Edited by Michael Paul

1 hour ago, Michael Paul said:

I feel like I may have developed one or two psychic siddhis throughout the course of the last few years. I was diagnosed Bipolar two years ago, 

What siddhis do you think you developed? 

Spiritual life is going through hills and valleys. In the first years it may feel like on the level of bipolar disorder before or  after awakening. But with time it will stabilize. 

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

@Wlangr I’ve experienced the profound capacity to telepathically communicate with entities and even a few other people. Also mystical vision where you can perceive the higher realms visually. I don’t really feel like I’ve mastered these abilities at all whatsoever, and my current working model is that God/Reality controls whether or not you have one of these capacities or experiences.

I’ve also experienced synchronicities so mind blowing that I was literally in shock from them. Stuff like thinking of a random triple number then seeing it on a license plate or sign immediately afterword. That’s happened to me at least 8 times. There have been many more mind-boggling synchronicities than just that stuff, virtually all of which were very spiritual and mystical in nature, but I won’t go into it here. 

Edited by Michael Paul

I think I had a similar experience in 2013. There was a energy flow that came from earth, went through my body and started to flood the pineal gland or middle of the brain. The pressure was huge and heavy. My theory is that the pineal gland needs stimulation and be infused with spiritual energy to have the spiritual sight unlocked.

And the flood is still there, I can hear it vibrating inside my skull, think I got used to it to this day. I usually see a angel or let me say an advanced cousciousness. It manifest inside myself in my mind or the astral  as a bird/human looking hybrid (I like birds) , the being shines with whiteness and feels very benevolent, she calls me her child/son. 

Remember I was joking with my family about seeing the number 666 (for me it means, focus on spiritual, less on the material) on licese plates. One day I said look 665, almost! Another day, there is 667, damn close! Then this day came. I helped my mother with different errands. There was a car with 666 in front of us while we drove to the city. Then we parked at a car store and there was another car with 666 that we walked by. Then we drove to a grocery store, 30m before arriving a flash of white light entered my mind and I saw a "bit of future" that we would park beside a car that has 666 on it. And of course we did. Think my mother called me a lunatic when I pointed it out for her. Haha, maybe she is right. 

Edited by Wlangr

--The Kybalion.

@Wlangr That’s very interesting. Something I forgot to mention is that, with the energy in my head, it sometimes causes extreme pressure in the area of the forehead and middle of the brain commonly associated with the third eye and pineal gland, respectively. Then the center of my brain will “crackle” and I’ll feel this powerful sensation of vibration, similar to when your stomach rumbles. Sometimes it feels like something is draining in my brain.

And I used to be obsessed with the number 666. I’d see it everywhere. Many of my unspoken synchronicities involved 666.

Well, good we have something in common :)

If you will be lucky, you might start meeting the extra terrestrials and their spacecraft in the sky, then will you really knock your socks off!

Of course most people on this forum will see them one day. Its matter of time only. 

--The Kybalion.

When I had my awakening I had bipolar like energy swings. I also had the pressure, emptiness feeling between my eyes and the 666 synchronicity others mentioned in this thread. Time in nature, exercise and regular meditation really helps ground the back and forth energy swings. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Wlangr said:

Well, good we have something in common :)

If you will be lucky, you might start meeting the extra terrestrials and their spacecraft in the sky, then will you really knock your socks off!

Of course most people on this forum will see them one day. Its matter of time only. 

I've only encoutered angels and I was one. Those are all wonder ful experiences. 

Meditation is helluva thing. 

Trust me at this point I question everything, literally everything. My whole life, entire existance all events all mystical experiences, everything. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I've only encoutered angels and I was one. Those are all wonder ful experiences. 

Meditation is helluva thing. 

Trust me at this point I question everything, literally everything. My whole life, entire existance all events all mystical experiences, everything. 

Can agree with you, the mind plays tricks more often than one can believe. Especially after a awakening, frickin strong and creative it is at doing that!

I meant the Steven greer type of encounters. Like the ce-5 protocol some his groups are using.  

(This video is a rare encounter. ) 

Many groups are very successful at this around the world. And this has somewhat been a hobby of mine for last 5 years. It is not that unusual as most people think about it. They like to show upp to awakened or spiritually inclined people, maybe it's just easier for them to do it. One has to see it to believe but of course, also question everything one sees. ;)

--The Kybalion.

Wow, that's Cool. So glad and greatfull That I Can Just talk about this and not sound crazy. 

More and more I live in state of no mind and no desires wierder and wierder stuff comes up. 

Sometimes I get criticized (with full right) for desiring Complete cessation of all experiences which is Absolute Truth. 

Anyway point is that all these mystical experiences Can be experienced by anyone. I am not special by any means. I am you. So Meditation is the way. Yeah it is wierd not gonna lie about it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am not special by any means.

LIAR!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

35 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

LIAR!

Do practises and see for yourself. Stop giving value to "others". All answers and entire Truth is within YOU. YOU ARE IT. 

Truth is not hidden from You but You really need to want it, like really want it with whole heart. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Stop giving value to "others".

In some circles this would be called gaslighting :D.
So funny.
Liar Liar pants on fire.

@Martin123 Haha

I am Just an average guy in relative sense. I am not special by any means. Heck I can't even Find normal job. ?

Aware of the cake but no no no no Will not even touch it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Maybe you can't find a job because the universe inside of you is screaming at you that you are special and made for greatness, and it won't let you do much with your life until you accept that reality that is intimidating to your ego. 

@Martin123 No I do have a job. I work for company That destroys health of People. Not so fun beign concious of this while everone else is oblivious to this and don't care at all. 

Doesn't matter anyway. 

Nothing Can stop You from discovering Truth but You wonder why nobody does this. 

Sometimes I catch myself asking is this worthy at all. 

Still have doubts dillemas.Sometimes lost confused. Feeling guilty etc. 

Trust me on this, wish I was born stupid and selfish as fuck. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Trust me on this, wish I was born stupid and selfish as fuck. 

I know... I am deeply sorry for your majestic and incredible gifts of royal empathy, compassion, openness and the glory of your open heart.

I think there are many people that will agree with what you say here, the people who are too afraid of you shining of your light so brightly that it would transform all... but if you choose to agree with them, that's okay, after all the world doesn't need such bright shining lights like you... or does it? I will let you decide majestic one.