ethanb121

Well I tried 5 meo dmt while on ssris and felt nothing

26 posts in this topic

I did around 5 to 10 mg and didnt feel anything is it because im on ssris ... The website i got it from is reputable ... my friend also tried a very small dose and didnt feel much of anything please let me know

IMG_20190823_201152754.jpg

Via what method?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Via what method?

I smoked it ontop of bong ash with a lighter

8 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

I smoked it ontop of bong ash with a lighter

I very dissapointed im hoping i didnt get scammed but the website seems reputable  ... has good reviews

5-10mg is petty low dose.

But if I had to guess, the SSRIs will probably block most of dose regardless.

It's not a scam. You're just not following proper tripping protocol.

You are lucky something worse didn't happen.

I guess i should save the rest till im off just hoping i didnt get scammed cuz my friend tried maybe a mg or 2 cuz he is scared to do it and didnt really feel much of anything either at all and hes not on any meds

You're not going to feel anything under 5mg.

And all this assumes your vaporization technique is good.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not going to feel anything under 5mg.

And all this assumes your vaporization technique is good.

does  using a lighter by chance burn the dmt and do how long should you hold it in for

also it gave me a slight headache and some stomach sickness for a few minutes after using it even though i didnt feel any of the effects

@ethanb121 I don't smoke it so I don't know.

You need a vape ive  found out unless you want to do like 60 mgs because the lighter burns to much of the dmt

Edited by ethanb121

Vaping and smoking give a lot of stomach sickness relative to other routes of administration.

Your 5-MeO is legit, but you are approaching it all wrong. Get off SSRIs first, then experiment with 5-MeO.

Really, it's not worth investing in a vaporizer until you are on antidepressants. 

8 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Vaping and smoking give a lot of stomach sickness relative to other routes of administration.

Your 5-MeO is legit, but you are approaching it all wrong. Get off SSRIs first, then experiment with 5-MeO.

Really, it's not worth investing in a vaporizer until you are on antidepressants. 

I already have a vape but ive decided im just going to wait till im off anti depressants to do some ... I got a bad headache after doing it and no effects but like a mind cloudiness idk how to describe it

@ethanb121 If you're on any SSRI or MAOI,  you should NOT be using 5-MEO DMT unless if you have been clean for at LEAST 1 month. It is extremely dangerous combination and it could result in physical death.

I am surprised that LEO is ignorant of this fact and does not provide this warning to people

Edited by whoareyou

@whoareyou I told him it's dangerous and I don't recommend mixing psychedelics & SSRIs.

I mixed Maoi’s and 5 meo. Damaged my energetic nervous system. You don’t want to do that. Don’t be stupid.

MAOI + 5-MeO-DMT can be lethal. Never do that.

I was on ayahuasca when I decided to take 5 meo. Luckily didn’t die, but definitely had a rough time afterwards. Really rough.

39 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

I mixed Maoi’s and 5 meo. Damaged my energetic nervous system. You don’t want to do that. Don’t be stupid.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

MAOI + 5-MeO-DMT can be lethal. Never do that.

Yes, you should never mix MAOI with 5-MeO but I don't understand why you're all so against trying it with SSRI's. 

Psychedelics don't actually increase your serotonin like MDMA which may be actually dangerous to do with SSRI's but I've seen people doing MDMA and serotoninergic RC's like 3-MMC and 1-p LSD while being on SSRI's, many times and the only negative effect is slightly to heavily reduced high from MDMA + fewer visuals on psychedelics.

MAOI + 5-MeO = NEVER

SSRI's + 5-MeO = not that dangerous

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk