Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SilentTears

Cat people

7 posts in this topic

I have debated about starting a journal on the forum for a while now and I’ve suddenly got the inspiration to do so. 

I would have planed to talk about my spiritual practices or maybe my insights first, but I don’t feel like sharing that at all. I feel compelled to share a topic my mother has just spoken to me about. Cat people. Well, she didn’t call them cat people. I’ll explain. Earlier my mom called my name and I came out of my room and there was this very pretty white cat standing in our back and looking into our house. She then told me after it left that people could tansform into cats. Don’t judge and no she is not crazy. I think lol. She is usually collected and would never speak about such things. Today she told me that her grandma could trandsform into a cat. Sounds pretty far out there Ik. I mean I don’t fully believe it nor do I plan to blindly follow what she says, but I’m also not gunna dismiss it because I have had to many experiences in this life that point to things that are... let’s say out of the ordinary. Lol this is one hell of a way to start off a journal. 

She told me more, but it would be to long to explain our conversation. 

I just thought it was interesting because right after I was seeing a lot “cat” things. Haha the universe loves to show me what’s relevant in my life. 

Ba da da da da 

I’ll share be sharing my insights and practices here. Also, I like the name “cat people” so I’ll be keeping it as my journal name xD

Don't know how you feel about others posting a response. I'll take this down if you want to keep it private.

I have a nature that's more like a cat than a dog.

The cat that lives with me now showed up one late summer day a couple of years ago.  When she saw me she started a constant meowing in a cadence and tone that struck me as one of recognition. It was actually hilarious in a way,,,, 

I've wondered if someone on the 'other side' inhabits my cat off and on at times.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Responses are always welcome. Thanks for asking. Also, I apologize for the late response I was busy this weekend so didn’t really come on the forum. 

On 8/24/2019 at 6:34 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

The cat that lives with me now showed up one late summer day a couple of years ago.  When she saw me she started a constant meowing in a cadence and tone that struck me as one of recognition. It was actually hilarious in a way,,,, 

Oh? That’s really interesting. I’m not really an expert on the subject but it intrigues me deeply. 

One question. What makes you think That your cat is inhabited by someone on the “other side” sometimes? 

Edited by SilentTears

@SilentTears  Thanks, and me too. I fell asleep late last night composing a response.

19 hours ago, SilentTears said:

One question. What makes you think That your cat is inhabited by someone on the “other side” sometimes? 

Reading a lot of books about strange phenomena. Perhaps someone has died and they're in the lower Astral realms stuck in fear or obsession. 

The movie The Sixth Sense is a good example of a movie even though it's fictional.

Maybe it doesn't have to be a negative thing and a very spiritually gifted being can have the option of hanging out with someone they like using a cat body here in physical Reality. ?‍♂️ That's how I was applying the idea to my cat.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I just got into a state of pure pleasure. It was pure pleasure. Words cannot discribe. Hahaha I was saying it’s all perfect. I know I never meant perfect that way before. When something is perfect it’s perfect. I can’t describe the pleasure I felt. I started crying, then my mom walked in. Hahaha I tried to pretend I wasn’t crying but when I wiped my tears I knew she knew. Omg I love these experiences. I honestly get into these states very easily. I used to get into these blissful and other types of states often and have these great insights about myself and how I function (ex: the power of my thoughts. Beliefs. I spent a good time understanding beliefs and the beliefs I held unconsciously) 

This one didn’t give me any great insights or any special understandings about reality or anything like that but it did help me. It gave me the motivation to once again be dedicated to this path. Man, imagine your greatest pleasure then times it by 10. Lol some of you guys have probably have much greater pleasure and have had greater experiences then I have, and I’m so happy for you all! I am so content with everything.  

I wrote a lot of personal stuff on my personal journal while it was going on. 

I’m remembering a lot about the different types of states I have been in. Some of them pure bliss other a sense of contentment and fillfillment. 

So, there was a time when I used to fill pure love for everything around me and even inanimate objects. I believe Jesus called it “Agape.” Anyway, I was trying to say that at that time I couldn’t deal with this and my regular life. I stoped meditation and other spiritual practices for a time and lost my awareness that I built up. 

I’m starting up again and I hope to finish it this time. Even when things get rough and I feel all extreams of different emotions I’ll work through it. <—- a promise to myself. (Oh poor me, T-T I know it will get tough later down the road) 

I guess I want to add one thing. If any of you have any advice for what to do when I’m in these states to make the most out of them then all advice is welcome. I usually just become super mindful of everything and get insights that way, but I was thinking if there was something I could do to get better understandings. Just curious. 

Also, this was a little long, heh. If you read all that then you are loved :x xD

I got into a non-aggressive argument(I’m sure argument isn’t the right word) with my best friend. We just had different ways of thinking. 

My old notes say that arguments and fights are just my mind trying to protect itself.. which is me. 

have this on replay^^ 

I am not upset in the slightest just oddly peaceful. I think the way I handled the situation got him upset. I was too layed back. Wasn’t seeing the importance so I had a lack of caring. Du du du... once you see the unimportance and are kinda blissed out it’s easy to trigger others unintentionally. I don’t wanna say unimportance because I could see the importance from his perspective. Just have a lack of words currently. Cigarette daydream 

Something interesting has just happened to me. I don’t know what to say. I’ve just experienced and I still am experiencing heat in my chess that moved to my arms and made them shake a little. Like when you are very livid and you are shaking from the adrenaline rush. Except I’m not angery. I feel very “here”. I researched everything that was happening and apparently my heart chakra is opening. What they say relates to what I experienced and am still experiencing. Earlier something spoke to me. It wasn’t my voice. And I don’t get voices in my head but someone or something spoke to me. A few hours ago. Could have been my mind but it didn’t feel like my voice and it felt like something was speaking into my head. It wasn’t like I was thinking about it. Ugh. Sounds weird xD I took a nap and when I awoke I felt a shift in consciousness. I later touched my phone and felt my awareness slowly go down, but overall I’ve had an increase in my baseline of consciousness. 

My heart chest area is still feeling heat.... I want to write more but I’ve been called by my family to eat. I’ll finish when I get back. 

Back, this isn’t the first time I’ve felt intense heat in my chest. It usually feels very uncomfortable and I wanna take off my shirt to cool down. It usually slowly fades away after a bit of time but this time it went and spread through my upper body but didn’t go passed my neck. I think that is all that needs to be said.