ShugendoRa

Can RSD move you up the spiral?

22 posts in this topic

I believe it can I was the RSD fanatic watching hours and studying their programs like the blueprint by RSD Owen , books , fourms and of course field testing. These pick up concepts work and got my first ever real girlfriend but using the same paradigm in a relationship is really toxic. That caused me concluded that RSD which is stage orange manipulating and selfishness made me move up to Stage Green which is loving caring and compassionate because these RSD concepts only work for your ego which in a relationship you have to serve her needs as much as yours. So what do you think? You think RSD can be a catalyst to move up to Stage Green? If your goal is to be in a committed relationship I believe it can. If you just want to bang a lot of chicks I think RSD is not for you 

It has done a prettty good job of moving me from blue to orange

RSD can move you to Orange Spiral Dynamics hehe! If you fully actualize that part in orange, but still you have to be successful to this stage imean "successful " and become rich and what ever you want to accomplish in this stage before you move up in stage green 

First you didn't get laid/didn't get romantic relationships, now you do.

Now you got that handled. Good job. Now you can focus on mastering something else. 

Edited by SFRL

It can help you get to solid Orange and introduce you to some Green concepts. But once you exhaust Orange and go solid Green you'll want to let RSD go.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura   correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I am seeing a new up coming pickup artist evolve in a stage yellow fashion, 

He meets the spiral dynamics criteria 

this is his development in a nut shell over the course of 10 years 

1) enters stage solid orange, does pickup in a selfish matter because the fear of being alone and that women are just sexual objects. 

gets falsely accused of rape, goes to court  and believes he will go to jail and muster up the courage to kill himself, and to his surprise lots of friends and family are there to support him and gather enough money to hire a decent lawyer. There was no evidence and he is freed immediately.

2) He learns his family and friends genuinely love him and realizes that he's not just a utility to them. The next he works for rsd and continues gaming, his game changes completely and starts to genuinely care and love for women and see them they as people and not just a puzzle to figure out. He games with having good intentions and gets more results then ever. aka enters stage green ( he leaves rsd after a while) 

3) Decides he can now lead the pickup community in the right direction by attracting the right audience regardless of the sub count. An audience that doesn't embody toxic values and dirty addicting emotions but rather the opposite. 

This is where I see the evolving happening because I can him get upset at where the community is at as a whole and wants to think long term and wants to lead based off conscious values. 

I could be wrong tho 

his name is denton aka karisma king 

@Leo Gura How can orange mind stop thinking that green is useless..if you are competing and you are loving to them they will smash you...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura How can orange mind stop thinking that green is useless..if you are competing and you are loving to them they will smash you...

Suffering

Yes. Especially Juliens Trasformation Mastery program opened me up to a whole new level of self-development and gave me powerful experiences of what can be achieved with deep inner work. It is really great stuff for releasing emotional trauma that might be blocking you from self actualizing. People tend to dismiss Rsd because of their pickup past, but the stuff Julien is teaching nowadays is very powerful inner work.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

A lot of the stuff Julien is teaching is strongly stage green. He is inspired largely by David Hawkins and built his own technique around the Letting Go concept. If you're interested in diving deep into the idea of letting go, Julien really is a great teacher who you can learn a ton from if any part of you is below stage green. 

-James P. Carse

@bejapuskas what do you mean suffering?

@TheAlchemist how do you reliease emotional trauma?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf  Your stage orange issues become too much, you have to move on. Also, you don't ask others what your emotional trauma is.

@bejapuskas people think they can just move on...people who move on dont embody stage orange there is so little people that emobidied orange...its about being skillful,being sucessful,charismatic,mastered basic self help:money independence etc.and they think they can just move on...i asked how do you release it  is there techniques or its seperate thing for everyone 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Different things work for different people. I know there are other techniques like The Sedona method etc. Juliens method works for me quite well and extremely well for some people I know. You can find some videos on the release technique he teaches on youtube to get an idea, but it goes much deeper in the course. Also his death meditations can be very powerful 

-James P. Carse

@NoSelfSelf  You can move on and still include all this things :) By moving on I mean recognizing, that stage orange is not everything there is to life

@ShugendoRa It seems like RSD is relatively healthy Orange, such a personal accountability, responsibility, personal development, personal goals etc. Yet Orange will be limited in the same that at it's core, it is two individuals in a transnational relationship. Aspects of Orange is great in a relationship, yet there is much more to be explored in Green. I think people/organizations that promote healthy Orange without demonizing Green is healthy. If a group encouraged men to be accountable, take personal responsibility, set personal goals etc. thats great. Yet if a group taught that men that expressed emotions were pussies and a real man is alpha and must set and enforce the rules within a relationship - that is going to cause problems when the listeners eventually want to evolve upward into Green.

Todd Valintine recently left RSD and went solo. His new YouTube page is more focused on dating; it looks to me like he advanced to stage green and left behind RSD for that reason. 

I am having this vision for myself to become a humane Axe Murderer. 

I don't think anyone has been slaughtered with an axe in a humane way yet. It seems so Stage Red.....but ME...I...am going to become the first Stage Yellow Axe Murderer. I am going to do it the Stage Yellow way. 

*Sounds kind of ridiculous right? Not everything in life is SD. And some things just are what they are. Just because we have this Ego telling us that we want to bang hot girls but also have to cary ourselves as these high developed people....maybe it just is what it is and can't be done. 

@Zega  from what I heard todd wanted to more of the pie because he felt he deserved more ( which is understandable)N

they didn't pay him. whatever he still stayed as part of the team. 

Rsd then wanted  todd to collab with other creators who todd didn't want to colab with . 

Todd got mad and so did rsd . 

the grey area is that rsd screwed over todd and eased EVERYTHING he had that involved rsd . 

Don't know if its true but it is interesting