inFlow

Parents - illusion?

11 posts in this topic

Do so called parents exist? In a biological way - yes. But they are also the truth not understanding it thinking that they are a dad or a mom.

Please share insights about this topic

Mahadev

2 hours ago, inFlow said:

Do so called parents exist? In a biological way - yes. But they are also the truth not understanding it thinking that they are a dad or a mom.

Please share insights about this topic

The existence of your mom and your dad is contingent on other things, and ultimately upon Truth.
They do not exist independently, but they are ignorant (they ignore) of this fact.
This blindness to the nature of truth allows them to be the truth. The truth within truth.
This is the trick that allows them to be the creation and create their own, independent creations.

Ignorance is the key component of this brilliance.

34 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

What's the difference?

Knowing how to live your life as an enlightened human being.
Recognizing the divine spark within all creation and paying its due respect without abandoning your intellect.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

Knowing how to live your life as an enlightened human being.

Recognizing the divine spark within all creation and paying its due respect without abandoning your intellect.

Interesting, kind of.

Edited by Truth Addict

You chose your parents. There's a lot of value in finding out why you choose the ones that you did. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Can you elaborate as much as possible, as much as you’re willing to, on that? I’m finding it really interesting & intriguing. What are some of the ‘why’s’ you’re pointing to, etc. Thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I mean they are IT, they are God creating more God, but they arent conscious that they are God so they pretend to be parents (lost in the illusion that there is such a thing as parents). This blew my mind off. I just wanted to know more about this.

Mahadev

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Can you elaborate as much as possible, as much as you’re willing to, on that? I’m finding it really interesting & intriguing. What are some of the ‘why’s’ you’re pointing to, etc. Thanks!

I think it's because we can see how we created them/they created us, you can see the perfection in the design even if it doesn't seem to be the case. What we perceive to be flaws in them are pointers to who we are and what we came to seek, discover about ourselves in our lifetime. 

Just because you might find this interesting, in my case my mother acted on a spiritual/emotional level as a distant masculine figure and my father as a open feminine one. The differences I like to draw between the two get very confused. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@inFlow You ARE your parents, AND you created them. It's a mindfuck, but that's how we know it's true.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Your parents made your body and intimate upbringing, but they did not create the energy of the universe of all.

I dont know how anyone could say they choose their parents and i bet almost no one has had such a dream experience, and even then, did you actually go through a selection process, doubt it, nor would you have chosen what was presented to you.