ethanb121

Has anyonee here done 4 ACO DMT with an ssri or snri

27 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would start by cutting back on the weed and to start building spiritual grounding through practices like meditation, yoga, journaling, shamanic breathing, spiritual videos etc. There are a lot of low hanging profound truths within your grasp, without psychedelics.

If someone is stoned everyday with no spiritual foundation or grounding, it is less likely a psychedelic trip will be fruitful because the person will contextualize the trip in their baseline consciousness. Plus, you wouldn’t have spiritual grounding to integrate the deep truths. What good are deep truths if you don’t understand them and they make you anxious and confused? Adding ssris into the mix adds another variable and risk. Yet it’s possible. I would be cautious and prepare prior to tripping.

Would i be able to talk to you on a call for a bit dude

18 hours ago, ethanb121 said:

Lol I havent even touched drugs in years the only reason i want to do 5 meo so bad is too see these mystical experiences everyone's talking about

@ethanb121 I just replied to a thread helping you with weed addition. Pls do not ask for help if you’re going to just lie to us.

You prob need psychedelics but not until you ditch the antidepressants. 

Just understand that antidepressants + psychedelics = NO.

@ethanb121 I have a similar problem. I've done mid doses of 5-MeO on SNRI but I'm afraid to do full dose because if anything weird with happen with this interaction, I'm not gonna be able to do much in that state. And I can't get off of SNRI because I get anxious as fuck without it and can't sleep. 

You can try a threshold dose no problem even on SSRI's

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

26 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@ethanb121 I have a similar problem. I've done mid doses of 5-MeO on SNRI but I'm afraid to do full dose because if anything weird with happen with this interaction, I'm not gonna be able to do much in that state. And I can't get off of SNRI because I get anxious as fuck without it and can't sleep. 

You can try a threshold dose no problem even on SSRI's

Try to run and smoke weed thats what has helped me alot

57 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

Try to run and smoke weed thats what has helped me alot

Weed makes me more anxious than any psychedelic. I walk a lot and train 2/3 times a week. Meditation and psychedelics can't help it. When I do 5-MeO it only helps for 2h, then I'm back to baseline and even in the afterglow when I feel intense love, I'm still sometimes anxious. Venlafaxine helps but makes me very tired. I thought that maybe ketamine can help but don't know how to get it.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Are you anxious not on psychedelics  or weed and would you be able to direct message me i have a

1 hour ago, Enlightenment said:

Weed makes me more anxious than any psychedelic. I walk a lot and train 2/3 times a week. Meditation and psychedelics can't help it. When I do 5-MeO it only helps for 2h, then I'm back to baseline and even in the afterglow when I feel intense love, I'm still sometimes anxious. Venlafaxine helps but makes me very tired. I thought that maybe ketamine can help but don't know how to get it.

Are you anxious not on psychedelics  or weed and would you be able to direct message me i have some questions for yah