ethanb121

Has anyonee here done 4 ACO DMT with an ssri or snri

27 posts in this topic

I heard its safe but will have deminished affects i really purchased some 5 meo dmt but i cannot do it as i believe it is unsafe untill im off ssris ... Ive done shrooms before on ssris and have been fine although i did have deminished effects

Ethan, I've already replied to you on reddit. No, you shouldn't take any psychedelic or any drug that acts on the serotonin receptors while on a SSRI medication.

And please don't take anymore meth, you're just trying to find ways to screw up your life at this point...

Take care of your health, you are important and your life matters. Please don't be afraid to contact me if you need to talk, I'm all ears.

Reddit.PNG

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

11 minutes ago, FredFred said:

Ethan, I've already replied to you on reddit. No, you shouldn't take any psychedelic or any drug that acts on the serotonin receptors while on a SSRI medication.

And please don't take anymore meth, you're just trying to find ways to screw up your life at this point...

Take care of your health, you are important and your life matters. Please don't be afraid to contact me if you need to talk, I'm all ears.

Reddit.PNG

If i wanted to screw up my life I wouldnt be asking these questions

I want to do psychedelics badly Because they seem much more powerful and profound then meditation and it annoys me that i cant do them without possibly getting depression again or going through terrible withdrawals

@ethanb121 have you even given meditation a chance?  Also everyone is unique and everyone's experience is different so you can't even trust other people's advice on this.  It will be unique to them.  It is kinda pointless to ask.  

If you absolutely were set on pyschedelics you would probably wanna start with something much more entry level and at a low dose to see how you reacted.  

But like Leo said you are doing it at your own risk because you could have a very bad trip.  To me i would at least give normal meditation a chance for at least a year and do it hardcore leveraging all techniques.

And here's a thought: Do your self inquiry as you taper off because your consciousness states will be changing during the taper and maybe something will click!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why don't you see a psychiatrist instead of spamming the internet like this. Sounds like your pretty screwed up. Get some help. No shame in getting proper help. Sounds like you more of an addict than a seeker. Take care. 

Lol I havent even touched drugs in years the only reason i want to do 5 meo so bad is too see these mystical experiences everyone's talking about

1 minute ago, ethanb121 said:

Lol I havent even touched drugs in years the only reason i want to do 5 meo so bad is too see these mystical experiences everyone's talking about

you can with meditating 8 hours straight, 100% safe and will work.

why not going for mushroom or lsd.

yeah thats what im going to do ... I plan on geetting some 4 aco dmt (aka synthetic shrooms )and doing 50 mg and see if i get anything out of it ... it is safe but people say its effects are diminished on ssris ...

You should probably try to at least reduce ssri dosage before attempting that because otherwise you will not feel a lot and it is more risky. So if you would be able to at least reduce it to half than you would get a lot more out of your trip and it would be safer. Because if you just increase dosage to even feel anything this could than potentially dangerous.

13 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

yeah thats what im going to do ... I plan on geetting some 4 aco dmt (aka synthetic shrooms )and doing 50 mg and see if i get anything out of it ... it is safe but people say its effects are diminished on ssris ...

50 mg is a very high dose. Furthermore, it can cross react with ssris and cause serious damage.

This is how newbies get in over their heads. “I read on reddit that psychedelic effects are reduced on ssri so I tripled the standard dose to see if I get anything out of it. . .”

Imo, what you’ve been writing is naive and reckless. I would encourage you to take this seriously, do a lot of research and be very cautious.

ive done 55 grams of mushrooms once and i was fine had a really sore stomach and i guess i could not do it ... its just the fact that id have to wait months to do it

You should avoid drug and use more books instead

bonus: listen more leo, especially his blog.

15 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

ive done 55 grams of mushrooms once and i was fine had a really sore stomach and i guess i could not do it ... its just the fact that id have to wait months to do it

If you want to take a very high dose of psychedelics on ssris with very little experience - that is your perogative. Yet we do not condone that type of risky behavior with psychedelics here. And spiritual use of psychedelics is not like going to an amusement park for a cool experience others have been talking about.

Watch those videos they are probably way more helpful in your current situation than psychedelics. You can use those techniques to help you slowly tapering of your SSRIs and only then psychedelics make sense. Otherwise you are trying to run before you even tried to walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l96TZeZGlDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bRGzFt2oE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sem-8FpR10U

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

If you want to take a very high dose of psychedelics on ssris with very little experience - that is your perogative. Yet we do not condone that type of risky behavior with psychedelics here.

Could you elaborate how it isnt a roll coaster of cool experiences and i know sometimes it brings up trauma and stuff but if thats part of the experience so be it

37 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

Could you elaborate how it isnt a roll coaster of cool experiences

For those that use it recreationally, it can be a roller coaster of cool experiences. Spiritual and personal development is a different orientation. 

If you are interested in spiritual or PD practices - I would recommend consistent mediation, yoga, shamanic breathing, journaling, therapy etc. This may help get to underlying mental dynamics that are causing unrest. You would also likely get peaks of mystical experiences. I would also stay off forums that discuss psychedelics recreationally and engage in forums that discuss psychedelics spiritually and for PD.

Or, you may not be interested in pursuing spiritual or PD paths and desire recreational use. That’s fine - there are plenty of other online forums into that - yet,  we are focused on spiritual and personal development here.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

For those that use it recreationally, it can be a roller coaster of cool experiences. 

Spiritual and personal development is a very different orientation. It’s like rather than going to the amusement park, we go for a day long mediation retreat and spend the day with a psychologist in therapy.

If you are interested in spiritual or PD practices - I would recommend consistent mediation, yoga, shamanic breathing, journaling, therapy etc. This may help get to underlying mental dynamics that are causing unrest. You would also likely get peaks of mystical experiences. I would also stay off forums that discuss psychedelics recreationally and engage in forums that discuss psychedelics spiritually and for PD.

Or, you may not be interested in pursuing spiritual or PD paths and desire recreational use. That’s fine - there are plenty of other online forums into that - yet,  we are focused on spiritual and personal development here.

Im more interested in the spiritual side of it hence me wanting to do the 5 meo because people have realized profounds truths on it

16 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

Im more interested in the spiritual side of it hence me wanting to do the 5 meo because people have realized profounds truths on it

I would start by cutting back on the weed and to start building spiritual grounding through practices like meditation, yoga, journaling, shamanic breathing, spiritual videos etc. There are a lot of low hanging profound truths within your grasp, without psychedelics.

If someone is stoned everyday with no spiritual foundation or grounding, it is less likely a psychedelic trip will be fruitful because the person will contextualize the trip in their baseline consciousness. Plus, you wouldn’t have spiritual grounding to integrate the deep truths. What good are deep truths if you don’t understand them and they make you anxious and confused? Adding ssris into the mix adds another variable and risk. Yet it’s possible. I would be cautious and prepare prior to tripping.