orpheos

Aren't you afraid of next life?

28 posts in this topic

I'm really afraid that rn in this life I'll become more  conscious and that there is next life in which i'll be a unconscious human being like i used to be in this life too... I know that's just an belief but I can't let it go. How to overcome it?

I am not afraid of my next life but that because I believe I only have one life.

What makes u belive in a next life? Are there any prof of past lives or reincarnation? 

Don't worry. Your level of consciousness will be upgrade in your next life. This is God words. Read the Baghavad Gita my friend, He talks a lot of this. 

14 hours ago, orpheos said:

How to overcome it

Slow fIx: Meditate. (recommended)

You want :
-More: Present moment = Real
-Less: Future = Imagination
-Less: Past = Dynamic memory

Fear and worry are issues resulting from not having control of ones imagination.
The good thing is that you get the "You want" section as a side effect of meditating.

Quick fix: If a worry/fear thought comes to mind than: realize that you are making it up, you are imaging it, you could have had some different thought at that particular present moment. But you didn't, so :
-Choose and switch to a different thought when it happens.
-Immerse yourself at the present moment, gaze the shit out of those bathroom tiles and toilet paper, see every tiny detail, feel their texture. Or go on with whatever you were going to do anyway.

Edited by Yog

@orpheos How do you know it hasn't already happened ? 

...you don't know, and won't know. 

Once you Awaken from the dream, there is no going back to sleep. You realize the illusion of birth/death.

B R E A T H E

22 hours ago, orpheos said:

I'm really afraid that rn in this life I'll become more  conscious and that there is next life in which i'll be a unconscious human being like i used to be in this life too... I know that's just an belief but I can't let it go. How to overcome it?

Like everything, you stop the resistance against it. Let go of your need to have a high degree of consciousness. 

10 hours ago, pluto said:

Once you Awaken from the dream, there is no going back to sleep. You realize the illusion of birth/death.

Birth and death are still real as fuck. Do you think that physical death doesn't exist and you're immortal?

The process of death might be frightening because we hate the idea of suffering. But death is the release from suffering.

Edited by Phoenixx

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Dont you have anything better to do than worry about your next life?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

40 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

Birth and death are still real as fuck. Do you think that physical death doesn't exist and you're immortal?

The process of death might be frightening because we hate the idea of suffering. But death is the release from suffering.

Precisely ;)

Thinking is Inadequate, one must "know".

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

Precisely ;)

Thinking is Inadequate, one must "know".

"Know" is a brain function.

32 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

"Know" is a brain function.

Knowing is beyond the brain.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Knowing is beyond the brain.

You are not beyond the brain. You are human.

@pluto Conciousness is not born.The illusion I am the body mind is gone and I am the conciousness is realized.

What is born and caught in the birth-death cycle is the karmic body.So some leave the body conciously.

Altering DNA,astral travel by subtle body etc are yogic stuffs.kept mostly secret.

Edited by Jkris

I fear for my future self every day and the horrible experiences I will probably have when, like most of us, I inevitably get cancer or diabetes or heart disease and then perish, suffering intensely, under the "care" of incompetent health service staff while my "family" make stupid comments to make themselves feel better.

I am not worried about being dead or being reincarnated. Both sound quite nice as a matter of fact.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 22/08/2019 at 11:57 AM, BjarkeT said:

I am not afraid of my next life but that because I believe I only have one life.

eternalism is backup by possible physics.

means the universe is a spiral, at the end of the universe, time reverse and you truly experience all of reality again.

if reality is infinite, so is your life and your states.

if X + infinite time = life 

death + infinite time = rebirth

it doesn't make sense to be alive and being "something", why it would make sense to be dead and being "nothing".

@orpheos you are every life right now, and every life that has ever been or will be. You've already lived through the worst and the best, you just don't remember... So once you realize you're God, there's nothing to fear. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo