Leo Gura

Questions About Love? - Ask Here

205 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, legendary said:

One enlightened master I conversed with (who also spoke about Infinite Love) said that he weeps with tears of joy for hours and often yearns for God.

Cheers!

This is definitely what happens but i would say its not so much a yearning for God because you know you are God - but it's from the sheer magnitude of infinite Love and the awe of being God.  It's too much.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Echoes said:

Oh wow. Are you the wokeness police around here? lol

We always look out for you.

No, seriously, just be honest with yourself (in case you're not).

@Nahm I don't seem to get what you're trying to convey.

What does it mean for us to ask questions about Love when we have not yet recognized it ourselves?

Glory to Israel

-How important is it to realize what is love before entering a romantic relationship? ( total absolute self-acceptance and self-love)

-What is the difference between "love"  and the intense "in love" feeling that a person experiences towards their partner?

-Would a person who is totally conscious of what is love, ever feel heartbroken and experience suffering after a breakup? In other words, does this pain only come from attachment or is this totally normal when you actually love somebody?

Looking forward to your "future" process ❤️?

Edited by Dimi
overcomplicating things ?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Leo Gura

I feel like the ability to love has become harder in the daily grind as an adult in comparison when I was younger. It feels more stoic now. Any ways to open up again?

Why is it harder for autistic men to realize love?

OK Leo have question. 

If whole point of existance is to maximize Love and You maximize it by removing self, selfishness, desires fear etc You know all egoic stuff. All falshood and ignorance, all distinctions and separations then why this is so rare? 

Why only small percentage of People  are really interested in this path/work?

I understand survival and That everyone and everything could exist. 

But Something does not make sense. Shouldn't  Truth be given to People like Trump for example Who have real Actual power? 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

OK Leo have question. 

If whole point of existance is to maximize Love and You maximize it by removing self, selfishness, desires fear etc You know all egoic stuff. All falshood and ignorance, all distinctions and separations then why this is so rare? 

Why only small percentage of People  are really interested in this path/work?

I understand survival and That everyone and everything could exist. 

But Something does not make sense. Shouldn't  Truth be given to People like Trump for example Who have real Actual power?

You are not appreciating yet just how relentless survival is. Survival dominates EVERYTHING in life. It's almost impossible to see beyond survival. Almost.

I suggest to you that you do not deeply understand survival, and that should invest more time observing it and contemplating it in action.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks. Yeah it really takes Some inner drive to see beyond it and Yes some risk. 

So Leo What to seek, Complete liberation or serving survival needs of "others"? 

What is the wiser choice?

@Mikael89 That you see hate in it is the hate you project into it.

It takes a special kind of ignornace to view life -- the greatest miracle -- as hate.

Look at a butterfly. How can you call it anything but Love?

17 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Leo Gura

What is the difference between attention and love?

There's not much connection in my mind between the two.

@Mikael89 You are quoting authorities without direct consciousness of what is being talked about.

This will not work.

You are misunderstanding the people whom you are quoting.

You are That infinite Love right now You are everything. You can't escape Truth. All powerfull Consciousness. 

@Leo Gura

What about survival of self image? People to keep their own delusion Will jepardize survival of body. 

Keeping yourself devoid from Source apparently keeps You in advantage in this society. But it brings all kind of pathologies and suffering. Of course If You want to stay in hell and keep playing small game of me and others. To beleive That You are different and separated and all that comes with it. For me to ask You this I am engaging in small game that's how Tricky this is. There is a agenda of gaining knowladge so ego. 

Source is Selfless and it will destroy egotism completely that's why devils are afraid. 

How devil stay devil. It inverts Truth upside down. By beleiving he is aware and That awareness is his perception. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

@Leo Gura

Do we direct love?

You can look around the room and love any object you notice. Or love the room as a whole.

It doesn't really matter whether you do it or don't. The room is still made of Love.

You can even hate the room.

You don't have to notice love or feel love for Love to be the substrate of everything. In the same way that you don't have to think about atoms or feel atoms for atoms to do their job. If you see an atom in a microscope, that's a bonus, but it doesn't really matter from the universe's perspective.

Which is why you can deny Love, and it doesn't bother God one bit. The denial of Love is itself but one more instance of God's Love!

After "my" awakening  i realized  there is something more, deeper than self inquiry 

In my humble opinion whole body must be healed and all chakras purified to get at the higher level 

am i right @Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

After "my" awakening  i realized  there is something more, deeper than self inquiry 

In my humble opinion whole body must be healed and all chakras purified to get at the higher level 

am i right @Leo Gura

In the end, the only thing you will ever discover are deeper aspects of yourself. There is nothing but SELF here.

But there are an enormous number of aspects of Self and degrees of comprehension of Self.

I doubt that self-inquiry will be sufficient for most people to reach all those aspects and degrees.

Healing and purifying the body & mind is important for most people I feel.

Self-inquiry is great, but there is also more to this work than merely awakening.

My approach to this work is extremely broad. Far broader than any orthodox teaching you'll find in Buddhism, Advaita, yoga, or any other school.

Nice open mindedness I wannt to try kriya yoga hardcore for couple of months 2 3 hours a day to see if there are higher truths but i dont wanna mess up my kundalini or fck up something in body