Leo Gura

Questions About Love? - Ask Here

205 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are making a mockery of Allah. Allah hates no one.

Who are you to speak on behalf of Allah? He said he hates those who kill others without a just reason, unjust rulers, and those who took orphan's share (to name a few) ,in the Quran. 

It's you who hates no one. Why project it onto God whom you have no knowledge about?  Btw, God's "hate" is not equal to "your " love or hatred. 

Edited by Angelite

@Echoes A Zen saying:

"Before one studies Zen, mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after a first glimpse into the truth of Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and waters are no longer waters; after enlightenment, mountains are once again mountains and waters once again waters."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Who are you to speak on behalf of Allah? He said he hates those who kill others without a just reason, unjust rulers, and those who took orphan's share (to name a few) ,in the Quran. 

This is Allah speaking through the vessel known as Leo.

I assure you, my love unlimited. Any vessel who speaks of my hating any aspects of my Creation is not pure enough to be speaking for me.

@Leo Gura So Zen agrees that a mountain is a mountain and not love?

"Mountain" = "Mountain" 

"Mountain" =! "Love"

Edited by Echoes

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This is Allah speaking through the vessel known as Leo.

I assure you, my love unlimited.

As if i'll believe it~ 

Allah does not contradict His own Book. The Quran and the hadith~

It is you who haven't gone full circle~

@Angelite You have been given the freedom to accept or reject love. Exercise this freedom as you wish.

6 minutes ago, Echoes said:

@Leo Gura So Zen agrees that a mountain is a mountain and not love?

You have much to learn of what Zen is.

True Zen acknowledges Love.

47 minutes ago, remember said:

even stage green love can be very different, there is stage green hippie love and stage green activist love, so it`s verry difficult to go on about love through spiral dynamics in some sense as you will always find a more peacful and a more proactive love.

proactiveness happens in all stages due to projection, as well as peacfullness and acceptance can happen in all stages - both are qualities of love.

Interesting.

What I meant though was that love at stage Green does not go beyond 'the green'. The circle of concerns for someone at stage Green is limited to 'more life for all', it's basically a form of cancer so to speak. Stage Green people value life so much that they exclude death and don't integrate it. They just want more life. The difference between them and the lower stages is that they don't only care about their own lives, but they care about others' lives as well. As you might see, that's a big problem of utopian pipe dreams.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Echoes A Zen saying:

"Before one studies Zen, mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after a first glimpse into the truth of Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and waters are no longer waters; after enlightenment, mountains are once again mountains and waters once again waters."

The 10th Ox hearding picture. "Returning to the market"

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have much to learn of what Zen is.

Zen is Zen

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Echoes A Zen saying:

That's pretty damn accurate!

The inevitable journey of ignorance!

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Angelite You have been given the freedom to accept or reject love. Exercise this freedom as you wish.

I only accept Allah's love and I know when it's ego and when it's God. It is obvious~

I'll do as I wishes. 

@Leo Gura If all there exists is perception and experience, then in what sense is it meaningful for you to use the concept of "why" and claim that there is a "why" to existence? Supposing reality is love, do you say that there is a "why" as to why reality is love? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Angelite Allah's love does not discriminate between ego and God, love and hate.

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

No, it's not.

Very convincing.

Can Love of God be so full and infinite That average Joe Can become That same God by removing the Joe? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Leo Gura If all there exists is perception and experience, then in what sense is it meaningful for you to use the concept of "why" and claim that there is a "why" to existence? Supposing reality is love, do you say that there is a "why" as to why reality is love? 

Do you honestly think that all of the fine structures of reality are here willy-nilly? Just an accident that happens to turn out like this?

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Can Love of God be so full and infinite That average Joe Can become That same God by removing the Joe? 

Your question makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Cancer is largely a creation of mankind. We created it with the food and chemicals we create. If mankind really wanted to, we could restructure society to eliminate 95% of cancer cases. God's top priority is not your comfort but your freedom. You are free to poison yourself and the planet. You are free to nuke the whole world. That's the fun of creation. God wants to see what you will create. Will you create heaven or hell? Either way is fine from God's POV because God's Love is unlimited. Nothing you create, no matter how horrific, can shake God' Love. God will Love it.

That almost sounds like nihilism to me. That you can create anything and it doesn't really matter what you choose to create.