flowboy

Brainstorming Which Job to choose to Be around Women/the other sex

22 posts in this topic

Take your laptop and do your work at a cafe, lounge bar or such from time to time.
Worth a try.

On 8/26/2019 at 6:43 AM, flowboy said:

I do, although I also do plenty of programming in my free time, and I've outgrown the environment where I work now so I'm open to a change.

I'm quite underpaid, actually. Less than what I make now would not work.

From those two answers it's pretty clear that it's time for you to move on to bigger better things. If that involves women or not doesn't even matter. 

You should not be attracting women with money. Primarily that is. But it will make dating a little easier. It does make relationships a little easier. Basically everything goes a little easier with a bit more money. That doesn't even have to include women. You just do it for you. Indirectly you will be more chilled out and that attracts more women. 

In your opening post you mentioned your busy schedule. So you are busy + underpaid. Which is not a good thing. A job can reward you in two ways. More money, or more time off. As it is you don't get any so you should make that next step. When you get further in your career you will see you will typically get more money and/or free time. 

It's basic self-development. It just makes you a better version of you. Which makes you more attractive. 

I suppose it would be hard to concentrate and do my work well. Female distraction would be everywhere.

I've been playing with the idea of a job/business that actually requires me to cold-approach hot girls. That would be cool, so I could work through my fears and get experience while earning a living.

If that's what you want to do maybe that's what you should do for a while. 

I don't think that jobs on the entry level will be making a lot of money either though. 

If I were you I would just start sending out resumes to higher tier jobs into or related to your current work field. 

Something that pays more and/or gives you more free time. 

The problem shouldn't really be your work environment. To me the first thing a job should provide is money. I am not going to work to find women. 

A job should be fun too but you can have fun outside of work too. If you got the free time that is. 

I think there are two things that you should do:

1. Learn game. 

2. Be more around women outside work. 

If will just give you an example. They got these cardio kick-boxing classes. The ones I go to the ratio is like 25% male 75% female. 

You do that you are having fun, you work-out, and you will be around a lot of women. 

There are other examples as well like @Yog said to take your laptop to the coffeeshop or the bookstore or cafe or something. 

Just be around more women. And learn a little bit if game. Then work on your money besides that, something should work out sooner or later. 

Edited by SFRL