Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

Do number like 555 444 333 actually have any meaning

7 posts in this topic

Or are you tricking yourself into believing that the numbers have meaning so that meaning manifests in your life

You could say that you're tricking yourself or you could say that you see through to the truth. Numbers are a common way that synchronicity shows itself, synchronicity are like glitches in the fabric of reality that guide us into seeing how we create our reality. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

All meaning is a construction of the mind. You are creating it while not realizing you are creating it.

This doesn't make meaning good or bad. It just is what it is. Become aware of how you create meaning.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It becomes meaning or a sign exactly because you chose to interpret it as such.

Even if we see something and don't interpret it as a sign its still doing its job so to speak.

The universe has a wonderful way of knowing how to navigate you exactly where you are suppose to be.

@ethanb121 Short answer: no, numbers don't have any intrinsic meaning.

The 10'th base is quite arbitrary, so to speak. We chose to use them because it's easier for us to think in terms of powers of 10. But you can use any base you want. For instance, low level computations on machines happen on binary base.

unborn Truth

7 hours ago, ethanb121 said:

Or are you tricking yourself into believing that the numbers have meaning so that meaning manifests in your life

This may help but overall any reoccurring numbers is just a synchronicity/signs you could or could not pay attention too. They usually indicate you are on the right track and your thoughts, feelings, actions are in alignment with your highest truth.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

As i have stated before, a divinely attuned lifestyle is full of synchronicity. Your whole life becomes a dance, a musical, a poetic rhythm and rhyme!

B R E A T H E

I believe it is much like a good Tarot deck. The cards themselves don't have any meaning, but they become full of meaning to you once you start playing with them and raising your intuition. So they will start having meaning to YOU, in a significant way. It's a sophisticated system that have a lot depth to it due to how much have been experimented with it over time. You could create your own system, but chances are it will be shallow. Hope that made sense. Same goes for numerology probably, but I haven't looked into it so I don't know.