Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SriBhagwanYogi

Breathwork

2 posts in this topic

Why after Shamanic breathibg, wim hoff method etc i shake or feel some strange fear in my throat or stomach i feel very emotional 

Should i continue or give myself a break 

Continue! I always get strange sensations at the beginning like crazy tingling, fear, sadness. From what I've observed, the breathing invokes this very fine shaking, or vibrating, of all the cells in my body. I believe that vibrating releases old stuff and patterns that are not in harmony with the cells natural state, and as they are releasing you experience them. The visual I get is like in the video below. Your cells are in a scattered, imbalanced state, and the breathing makes them all start to vibrate, which helps them naturally return to their natural state of harmony and balance, and the interim is where you get all of the releasing. If you can get passed that middle stage, you will most likely reach a state of harmony and peace and balance which feels wonderful. Sometimes it is a long and hard process though, so you just have to be brave and stick it out and trust the process. If you're doing it alone and you feel fear, perhaps you should wait to do it in a class so you have someone watching out for you, but don't give up on it altogether just because you're experiencing some uncomfortable sensations.