Rohit N

Real Law of Attraction (LOA) - Share exercises please!

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have bought Esther Hicks books and have been practicing a visualization by Jake Ducey (I try to do it daily).

Initially, I doubted them all.

Now, my online income has double to 350$ a month (from 130$). Also, I manifested 1300$ AUD (which I though I will never get) into my life.

I took very little action and all these things have happened in the last 2 months.

Sometimes, I can't believe what is happening. If this is true, that means there is almost very little to no component of taking action in LOA.

I am getting more faith in LOA. I think I will be financially free within couple of years!

I also read that Leo has changed his stance on Law of Attraction. He emphasized a lot on action before, but not so much now.

Can anyone recommend me the best exercises and any rituals or visualizations they do?

I would highly - highly appreciate it! I will share all the exercises I do.

Thank you

I lay down, close my eyes, pretend I am in space with complete blackness. Then I say what I want to manifest "calmness" imagine the word going out of my mouth, forming a cloud that is as large as the universe itself. The I breathe this cloud in and visualize my body radiating light, the universe will be black again. Say the word, visualize, breathe in, and repeat the process.

On an exhale, I use the same technique. This time, I exhale negative qualities. I breathe in, say the word "anxiety/failure", exhale, and visualize my light body oozing out the negative quality and my body shrinks. I then visualize the native quality fading back into the blackness of the universe.

Edited by poimandres

I want to manifest more monney than bill gates, 5 years that I m visualizing.

LoA didn't do it for me that far :D 

I m not even seeing the tip of my iceberg

In fact I visualized myself more rich than a rockfeller with multiple servants giving me my morning towel and calling me master.

each one of them fighting each others to know we will have the glory to give me my daily back massage

the vision board is clear

IMO the most powerful thing is your Behaviour/Attitude.

Embody the Imagination of the Inner-Child and you gain god's hands to create and play as you wish as long as you stay pure of heart.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

IMO the most powerful thing is your Behaviour/Attitude.

Embody the Imagination of the Inner-Child and you gain god's hands to create and play as you wish as long as you stay pure of heart.

What does it mean to be pure of heart. No more sex ?

12 minutes ago, Aeris said:

What does it mean to be pure of heart. No more sex ?

More so as when you can no longer potentially destroy the universe with a single thought. Those who have pure of heart are given the ultimate powers because creation knows that they also know themselves as the creator thus could simply not destroy themselves nor manipulate existence in a disharmonious way. The very moment there is potential, even the slightest of any thing disharmonious to exist in such beings with such power, creation automatically removes your creator powers until you become pure of heart/soul again. If there wasn't a fail-safe, it would be a mess but thankfully we are infinite intelligence.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Nahm

I had one white baord , but I wrote too many tasks on it too.

I just bought a new one, just to write my goals.

SO, I should write my goals as already achieved 3 times a day? Should I visualize it too ? Or just write?

Just one or 2 goals, I have 1 music related and 1 finance related goal.

IMG_20190822_191944.jpg

@Rohit N

Excellent.

(I’d use a separate board / pad of paper for goals, checklists, etc.)

The dream board, I’d use only for dreaming, for what you are wanting (which changes as you go). 

You’re already rockin with this, obviously. Kick it up another notch. 

Notice any resistant thought, and choose a better feeling, more aligned (how you feel + what you are wanting) thought. 

Maintain however, that the ‘better chosen thought’, is true for you. 

When you have declared what you want, it is already manifesting from the same reality which wanted it and declared it. 

Align, allow & receive, dream bigger, repeat. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Simple technique:

"The Law of Manifestation has 3 steps

Step 1 is decision: and it is most important in making a clear decision in what you want to manifest. You must also decide no matter what, this is what i am going to manifest. Most are not clear about there desires and most decisions are not made from their true nature, their true Self (soul) Their desires come from their surroundings or their parents. (he then gave an example of a daughter that wanted to practice medicine, but her father wanted her to be a lawyer. She became a lawyer and was unhappy. The media and external forces have much influence on what many people decide to manifest. 

Step 2 is invocation: using your desires and emotions to charge and fuel the decision.. Visualize it and feel  the sensations you have when you think about what you want to manifest. Feel gratitude for this coming into your life or for what you already have in your life that is related to what you want.This  accelerates the process and the manifestation flow and decision will get stronger. Ask for help from the Light Forces. Another thing you can do is have a 3D model of what you want to enhance the invocation process.

Step 3 is taking physical action: If you want to manifest a car you can go to a dealership and test drive the car the particular you want. Repeat the process.  The manifestation process is slow for many reasons. One is that we are dealing with physical matter. Another is that the  forces of darkness  do not want us to succeed, as that is not part of their programming.. Use free will from higher self. We have been born to enjoy nice things. "

Link of notes: 

https://peterpansblog.com/2018/12/04/personal-notes-from-ascension-conference-sao-paulo/

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.