Harikrishnan

Is there a natural way to treat

7 posts in this topic

Under eye sagging and dark circles.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@bensenbizWhat vitamins?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@pluto hey are you a fan of dr. Robert morsend? I’ve recently started watching his YouTube videos on health and nutrition, it’s very juicy info, he’s quite a genius, I’m amazed and no idea how I’ll be able to resist pushing it into anyone’s face, especially family whenever I see them 

21 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Under eye sagging and dark circles.

Bags under the eyes could be signs of kidney filtration problems (but also genetic or chronic fatigue/insomnia). Dark colour could be sign of iron-deficiency anemia or a fluid congestion/stagnation. 

Try to up your nutrition, drink plenty and stay away from coffee for some time. If none of those get better, consider getting tested. 

Testing
 You may need to exaggerate a bit to your doc so they take it seriously. 

1. If you say that you feel very tired during the day and, they could do ferritin (iron) testing. (for the dark circles)

2. As per the bags, well I don't know how likely you are to get kidney filtration testing. A GFR and creatinine testing would give a clue. You could say you are experiencing lower back pains and that you think you saw blood in urine? They may do some urine/kidney testing which could give some idea :)

Other then that private testing is the only option to know for sure. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@pluto hey are you a fan of dr. Robert morsend? I’ve recently started watching his YouTube videos on health and nutrition, it’s very juicy info, he’s quite a genius, I’m amazed and no idea how I’ll be able to resist pushing it into anyone’s face, especially family whenever I see them 

I have watched a few videos, he's one of the good guys :)

I do not follow anyone particularly, i just absorb what is useful and create my own way <3

This has always works for me.

B R E A T H E