Swagala

My marijuana trip. Very thankful.

24 posts in this topic

Actually weed generally doesnt go so deep one feels a distinct need to integrate the experience, so in that sense it can be addictive.

Its still a great substance, you'll know when ur using too much, or pushing the limit.

I think no need to be afraid of addiction if youre a stable person, and if ur on the path, quickly enough sober reality can intensify enough so u shouldnt feel a dependance 

I think that weed addiction is totally legit and is a problem but in the grand scheme of things is pretty damn mild and shouldn't warrant someone feeling like they HAVE to quit it. It should be used to the same frequency of any other psychedelic in my eyes. (Say no more than once per fortnight.)

And I won't lie it feels like people in this forum view weed negatively just because its possibly habit forming quality, but glorify traditional psychedelics despite having WAY more risk to mental health. Bad trips can fuck people up badly let's not forget, sometimes it's better people have some experience with weed FIRST.

@ahmad ibdah be careful before you try this drug. I can speak from my experience, for me it was VERY addictive. Now days, many marijuana strains are genetically manipulated to be addictive, so the strains play an important factor. I got craving after one single use. much worse then alcohol or caffeine for me.

An ankle of mine is heaveliy addicted to weed. He smokes several times per day, and he has been doing it for DECADES. it gives you great euphoria and a dopamin rush. 

Here is a case of a guy who was addicted to weed and heroin, and struggled with the weed more then the heroin addiction 

Edited by Muhammad

For anyone wondering, I don't currently have an addiction to weed even after the 3 times I had these Mystical experiences. I look at marijuana as something that can help me find truths that I feel I need to understand. I'm not looking to get relaxed or escape, I'm looking for the next insights I will have on my next experiences. If I don't feel excited from my curiosity for Truth, I don't smoke. If I feel as if I'm lying to myself about my excitement just so I could go back to the blissful experience, I become aware of the lie and choose not to smoke.

And I agree that different people will have different experiences and dependencies with any substance. 

I got nothing.