Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

You can't cheat nature. If you think mindfulness is only a technique, you'll get lost

6 posts in this topic

In an infinite loop which will create in your brain.

Because of the illusion of duality that we create to survive and its just groundless!

Even after I understood and even had experience of equinimity and first awakening experience (this days. Yes only first time but it was so special and new. Exactly what written in daniel m ingram book) Its still doesnt help and my mind is running after itself in an infinite loop and with anxiety.

Only Love and a sense of humour can handle this. we aren't wired to deal in life with no continious fresh income of self care and from others too all the time (to protect from predators). That the wiring and thats it. You cant cheat billions of brain cells.

Even awakening will not solve it. Only love.

Awakening/enlightement will help too but its not enough. Its more complex than that!!

Fresh insight from unwilling to sleep night (in israel its night right now).

Now i will try again to sleep i have to wake up in 4.5 hours ? 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

This may help you @Nivsch (in relation to various anxieties).

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-exercises-to-build-courage/answer/Florence-Rivers

This is a topic I will try and write more about on my Quora in the coming months to help others more.

All the best.

Body related exercises are probably some you’ve already heard of:

- Wim Hof method

- weight training

- cold showers

All of these will likely help a lot, especially in conjunction. Believe in your future potential.

Edited by possibilities

I believe even if we transcend the human body it would mess up with the whole design of the matrix. 

this is already the case, we already hacked the understanding of non understanding and many things.

but maybe that's nature order of things 

On 21.8.2019 at 11:21 AM, Aeris said:

I believe even if we transcend the human body it would mess up with the whole design of the matrix. 

this is already the case, we already hacked the understanding of non understanding and many things.

but maybe that's nature order of things 

Can you explain more? I dont know I understood what you meant.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 21.8.2019 at 7:34 AM, ShaharA said:

Thanks for this sharing friend! Amazing... 

Thanks to you ?