Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

What do you think is possible in your life?

8 posts in this topic

I just had this insight whilst watching Leo’s newest video on his blog. I’m developing a workshop around vision, it’s importance and how to create one.

it just hit me that the essence of vision is about what you think is possible in your life. 

Most people simply have no idea whatsoever about what is possible in life. They literally can’t see anything beyond what the people around them are doing, 9-5, a family and some partying and netflix. This creates a self-fulfilling prophesy effect.

How can you persue anything if you have no idea that its possible? Think about it, you litaraly don’t know any better. You literaly have no idea how profound life can get.

This is also one of the main pillars of value I think Leo creates with his contend. He gives you the foresight about what is possible.

Wait a minute, its possible to understand reality at its core? Its possible to experience infinite love? Its possible to be so fulfilled in life that you cry often about the beauty of it?

Shiiiiit, I better get to work ?

what do you think is possible? Whats your highest vision for yourself?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

All I want is to Awaken. Nothing, literally nothing else matters to me. 

8 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

All I want is to Awaken. Nothing, literally nothing else matters to me. 

You have to find that part of you that doesn't truly believe its worthy. Make peace, forgive, love heal and transcend <3

B R E A T H E

I sort of have a vague idea about studying psychotherapy. Otherwise I live a very plain, simple life and work an administrative job. 

No stress, no achievement and no love.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

I would like to express myself through acting / singing to expanding the conciousness of other beings included myself.

On 20.8.2019 at 10:48 PM, Identity said:

it just hit me that the essence of vision is about what you think is possible in your life. 

Funny, I was thinking about this today as well on my commute back from work.. I know for sure that I cannot work an office job for the rest of my life and I feel very trapped in the traditional working environment. I know I will have to find a solution for myself and it won't be a 9 to 5 in an office, at least not longterm.

However, sometimes I have this guilty voice in my head, that whispers "don't be so entitled, so many people work jobs they hate".. but then it hit me, that it's not me who is putting them into this box.. they are doing it to themselves. I dare to dream that I don't have to work like this for the rest of my life, I dare to ask for more. Of course I know that a solution won't just fall into my lap.. but simply because I am open to the fact that I can change my situation and I believe that there has to be an alternative, it's much more likely to happen to me. So there is no need to feel guilty.. I am just putting myself into this very same box if I feel guilty for asking for more. It's not my fault other people are limiting themselves to that kind of lifestyle, but I can empower them to start seeing what's possible. Because it's like you said how could you pursue anything if you don't believe it's possible? 

So what do I think is possible? I think it's possible that I am going to be a couples therapist at some point, that I will have my own podcast and that I am going to be an "influencer" of some kind. I think it's possible to use social media differently – it's not the medium itself that causes havoc, but the way people are using it. I think it's possible to live an authentic life, not having to wear a mask. I think it's possible to be soft and simultaneously strong. 

Nice to hear your visions ? here is mine.

I have decided to become a conscious leader. My life purpose is centerer around growth. First and foremost my own embodiment through both spiritual work and more traditional personal development. From here inspire and help others to create true changes in their lives.

For the upcoming years I will do this by starting my own training/coaching company, where I combine psychology, personal development and business to develop people within organisational settings. Later this might evolve into more spirituality centered stuff, but I need to work on myself a lot before I get to that.

Overal, I want to get the most out of life. Really get to fundamentaly understand reality and myself. Also, being a creator will be a core pillar.

01256201-0823-47D4-8140-ACBE648513FA.jpeg

Realizeyourgrowth.com