abrakamowse

OMG. I just had a glimpse of God's love

12 posts in this topic

Everything he does is out of love 

It's amazing 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse "He" is you.

Watch out for subtle ways in which "otherize" God. God is not some other, nor some external authority -- it is you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Great! Its hard to describe yeah but I still would be hear more about it.

@abrakamowse very nice :) congrats.  When you can't hold back the tears of the sheer power of Gods power and Love then you know you're there.  You know you are him.  Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@abrakamowse "He" is you.

Watch out for subtle ways in which "otherize" God. God is not some other, nor some external authority -- it is you.

Thanks Leo. I know he is me, but somehow I continue calling it "he". I know it but somehow I keep doing it. I think is a matter of time.

This is happening after I meditate everyday without missing anyday during 4 weeks. Is just the beginning. I always meditate but no so consistently. I will keep doing the work.

I'm also considering trying some mushrooms. Not sure which one will be better for someone who never tried any kind of entheogens. 

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What were you doing / not doing? 

I was just meditating. Mostly just focusing on my breath and there was a thought that arose that said "pay attention to every detail" and it happened. Very short but powerful. It made me want to cry really. Very emotional.

@Inliytened1 Thanks a lot. It's so marvelous to know how "he/me" loves us and loves everything. It really makes you realize that nothing can separate us from him, because it is one. A perfect unity of love.

2 hours ago, Good-boy said:

Thanks @Good-boy !!!! ???

3 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

Great! Its hard to describe yeah but I still would be hear more about it.

Do the practices @bensenbiz .

It takes time and patience but it will happen. The book The Mind Illuminated by Culadasa was of a great help to me.

It's free here at archive.org if you are interested.

https://archive.org/details/TheMindIlluminatedByCuladasaJohnYatesPh.D.MatthewImmergutJeremyGraves2017

Edited by abrakamowse

This love is what you are. It is always here--the seeking and resisting simply hide it. 

17 hours ago, Koyaanisqatsi said:

This love is what you are. It is always here--the seeking and resisting simply hide it. 

Thanks @Koyaanisqatsi  By the way, I am a big fan of that doc.

^_^